Is it over? Rate my ugly face and give me tips on how to improve, please.

Bruno_v

Bruno_v

Iron
KHHV 21 years old. 6'1 126lbs.

ehLTsCd.jpg

nVuNbG9.jpg

CH6KFDK.jpg

Rk5qJSO.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918 and Deleted member 8244
You look like a lighter version of my cousin ngl

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, basementdweller78 and Bruno_v
126 pounds? Bruh thats death-tier

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, basementdweller78, Deleted member 14867 and 6 others
you look young. you need gymmax, you're currently around 3.75 psl or 4.7/10

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: basementdweller78, intovoid, aBetterMii and 1 other person
At least you’re lean. Unironically work on fashion, get a better haircut or let it grow. Ditch the glasses. Hit the gym as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15781, one job away, LooksmaxxHopeful and 7 others
At least you’re lean. Unironically work on fashion, get a better haircut or let it grow. Ditch the glasses. Hit the gym as well.
I can't ditch the glasses, I can't see anything without them. I'm gonna get new glasses and a new frame though, do you think this one would look better?
H20de668d807c49be9bceb440c407c0beC.jpg

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
I can't ditch the glasses, I can't see anything without them. I'm gonna get new glasses and a new frame though, do you think this one would look better?
H20de668d807c49be9bceb440c407c0beC.jpg
get contacts if u can. wearing glasses will decrease your smv if you are not chad.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 1140, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
get contacts if u can. wearing glasses will decrease your smv if you are not chad.
Or lasik surgery?
I thought about using contacts, but I'd end up forgetting to take them off before sleeping.
I want to do the lasik surgery some day, I don't have money for that currently.

average american in 2050

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, Limbo and Bruno_v
Boyishface cel..
Grow some stubble gymmaxx and change glasses or get lasik ngl

Rn you are low tier normie

its beyond over, brother

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob and Bruno_v
Neckmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Tallooksmaxxer, Sigmamale and 1 other person
bulk and grow beard

• JFL
Reactions: zeke714
You are too young to tell. Once you are like 28 you may look totally different. Right now I would say low tier normie.

Gain weight immdeitaely. Your frame is probably super subhuman at 6'1 122lbs, get to a MINIMUM 145 lbs at 6'1, and get contacts, rn youre like 3.5/10 imo

• +1
Reactions: Slob

baby face of DEATH

I thought about using contacts, but I'd end up forgetting to take them off before sleeping.
I want to do the lasik surgery some day, I don't have money for that currently.

As someone who took the contactspill and wears them everyday from morning to night, you will *not forget*. Unless you constantly drink water you will know the contacts are in your eye and even if you do fall asleep with them, it won't be a long sleep unless you haven't slept in a long time. And then moment you wake up from having contacts in your eyes you will know they're there and take them off.

The ONLY PEOPLE who look good in glasses are either meh tier+ woman or chads. For every other person, ditching the glasses is a major increase to their PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Bruno_v
youre not ugly:D

• +1
As someone who took the contactspill and wears them everyday from morning to night, you will *not forget*. Unless you constantly drink water you will know the contacts are in your eye and even if you do fall asleep with them, it won't be a long sleep unless you haven't slept in a long time. And then moment you wake up from having contacts in your eyes you will know they're there and take them off.

The ONLY PEOPLE who look good in glasses are either meh tier+ woman or chads. For every other person, ditching the glasses is a major increase to their PSL.
I see. Your comment encouraged me to look up on that, I'll try to buy a pair of contacts.

Before you do anything drastic, dedicate yourself to eating right, supplementing and gymmaxxing. Be ATHLETIC, try to raise your T levels naturally.

Take yourself fucking seriously. Stop bullshitting and playing vidya and letting life drain. You're 21, early enough to still live a crazy life in your 20s, dont waste it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oatmeal, Deleted member 5786, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
Before you do anything drastic, dedicate yourself to eating right, supplementing and gymmaxxing. Be ATHLETIC, try to raise your T levels naturally.

Take yourself fucking seriously. Stop bullshitting and playing vidya and letting life drain. You're 21, early enough to still live a crazy life in your 20s, dont waste it.
You're right. I'll see a nutritionist and then gymmaxx this month, my body makes me look like a crackhead.

You're right. I'll see a nutritionist and then gymmaxx this month, my body makes me look like a crackhead.
i also have crackhead body, im getting back on the horse now. Its never too late and youll never know what your body is capable of until you try. Good luck.

• +1
U look like a framecel

• Hmm...
6"1 and 126 lb, im the same height and i thought i was slim at 170 lb, put on weight my boy your frame and face will fill out a bit.

• +1
U look like a framecel
I'll be honest, I still don't know for sure what that means. Does that mean someone who is too skinny, or someone whose shoulders are too narrow?
Anyway, here's a photo of my body,

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 15128, Deleted member 15939 and 1 other person
kys retards
nah bro he looks young due to his babyface he may not get anything now in terms of girls but when he gets older nd his face ages a bit i can see him being a normie tbh.
rn he also doesnt look bad just young

I'll be honest, I still don't know for sure what that means. Does that mean someone who is too skinny, or someone whose shoulders are too narrow?
Anyway, here's a photo of my body,

View attachment 1389663
youre the definition of a framecel. gym can help

• +1
I'm gonna get a surgery to fix my ears in two months, hopefully that will help.

not over. you are tall

Cheers brother

• +1
Reactions: sensen and Deleted member 3828
Blast test asap u look 12

• +1
Looks 14 yo. You will get more SMV as you age.

• +1
You have to gain weight and put on muscle to compensate you’re babyface you look like your 15 right now

• +1