Is it over? What can I do?

rottingcorpse100

rottingcorpse100

Iron
Basically gave up on life. NEET shut in.

Is it over? Am I truecel? KHHV
Untitled6

bump
Bump

Attachments

• untitled5.png
    untitled5.png
    239.1 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: jake_okok and Chadpreet2.0
No bro you are are king

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, MortusX, .👽. and 2 others
Hey guys I'm 40kg overweight and putting up the most depressed face I can possibly manage is it over???

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ruby, BigBoy, IndianJock and 23 others
  • +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
Hey guys I'm 40kg overweight and putting up the most depressed face I can possibly manage is it over???

Not overweight, fat just stays in my face area.
That's why i'm asking is it over?

you look like the fat version of @Krezo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz and Deleted
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Ruby, BigBoy and 15 others
Not overweight, fat just stays in my face area.
That's why i'm asking is it over?
You are beautiful as you are. Everyone is beautiful their own way, and the real beauty is inside us. Beauty is kindness, love, personality. You are beautiful, king.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Ruby, Deleted member 470 and 10 others
You are beautiful as you are. Everyone is beautiful their own way, and the real beauty is inside us. Beauty is kindness, love, personality. You are beautiful, king.
What's your reddit account? I'll send you some gold.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, RAITEIII, MortusX and 6 others
It’s never over for fat face-cels until you’ve Somali-maxxed as much as humanly possible. There’s always the possibility of a granite jaw under there.

Btw, non-expert opinion, but you look better with long hair imo

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
take a shower

3.5 psl my condolences brother

get to 10-12% bf and come back again.

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga
looks like a recessed underbite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Swimcell, Deleted member 470 and 6 others
How is body fat reduced?

Even when I lose weight it doesn't reduce my body fat percentage.

Maybe anorexia would work, but whenever I eat it becomes FAT.

Not muscle.

How is body fat reduced?

Not muscle.

lol

Your body will prioritize fat loss as long as you are in a caloric deficit. Sounds like you just never actually tried. Get a food scale and count all your calories into myfitnesspal or similar app. Google "TDEE calculator" to figure out calories for weight loss. Start today and you can have acceptable bodyfat percentages by the end of the year. I recommend lifting weights as well.

As of right now essentially no girl will want to have anything to do with you. Post weight loss, you might have a chance so go for it imo.

• +1
Reactions: Swimcell and Mayorga
How is body fat reduced?

Not muscle.
If you're serious about this shit pm me I cba telling you about this shit if you're just gonna feel sorry for yourself and ldar anyway

lol

Your body will prioritize fat loss as long as you are in a caloric deficit. Sounds like you just never actually tried. Get a food scale and count all your calories into myfitnesspal or similar app. Google "TDEE calculator" to figure out calories for weight loss. Start today and you can have acceptable bodyfat percentages by the end of the year. I recommend lifting weights as well.

As of right now essentially no girl will want to have anything to do with you. Post weight loss, you might have a chance so go for it imo.

Unironically it seems genetically based.

Some people convert food into muscle.

"In addition to growth hormone (GH), sex hormones are important determinants of body composition. Aging is accompanied by a decrease in free testosterone levels and, as BMI as well as fat mass increase with age (with a redistribution of body fat), whereas muscle mass decreases, it is tempting to attribute a causal role to the decrease in androgen levels. In our study involving 372 males aged >20-85, age was found to be positively correlated with BMI and fat mass as measured by impedance, and negatively correlated with levels of free testosterone and free insulin-like growth factor-I. "

"In addition to growth hormone (GH), sex hormones are important determinants of body composition. Aging is accompanied by a decrease in free testosterone levels and, as BMI as well as fat mass increase with age (with a redistribution of body fat), whereas muscle mass decreases, it is tempting to attribute a causal role to the decrease in androgen levels. In our study involving 372 males aged >20-85, age was found to be positively correlated with BMI and fat mass as measured by impedance, and negatively correlated with levels of free testosterone and free insulin-like growth factor-I. "

You could have issues if suffering from very low test levels or hypothyroidism. Get checked for that if you can't lose weight by actually following a plan, but I'm 99% sure you just haven't actually tried.

You could have issues if suffering from very low test levels or hypothyroidism. Get checked for that if you can't lose weight by actually following a plan, but I'm 99% sure you just haven't actually tried.

I've already tried in the past but gave up because no motivation. Because depression, which is genetic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I've already tried in the past but gave up because no motivation. Because depression, which is genetic.

Well, if you're going to blame everything on depression, then whats the point of even attempting to lookmaxx? You'll never get anywhere if your genetic depression just holds you down forever.

• +1
HAHAAAAA ITS OVER I MOG YOU HAHA

why do fat people cope so hard with these excuses. nigga just eat less and pick up weights

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Mayorga
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Your personality is unironically holding you back.

We are here to try and cheat genetics boyo, blaming everything on them and feeling sorry for ourselves is left behind. If you prefer defeatism over trying, more power to you but you'd rather be on .co

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII

Cope for being fat and doing nothing

• +1