Apex6

Apex6

Iron
Ffff

image taken right afer i woke up btw

holy shit

• +1
Reactions: Schizomogger
ur not balding, its just the skullpill that hits yet again.

ur not balding, its just the skullpill that hits yet again.
skull doesnt matter much as hairline imo. look at this guys skull (the highest point on the line seperating the two halves of hair is basically as high as mine). i am just wondering if i can cover it with a somewhat good looking haircut or if something like bowl cut or otherwise ugly is my only option

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Deleted member 25354
Looksmatched

OP's oneitis

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
skull doesnt matter much as hairline imo. look at this guys skull (the highest point on the line seperating the two halves of hair is basically as high as mine). i am just wondering if i can cover it with a somewhat good looking haircut or if something like bowl cut or otherwise ugly is my only option

View attachment 2214048
His gonions and temples are well aligned. I'm not even going to break the rest down for you, hope you have a nice day.

Ascend to what?

If you mean ascend to HTN, then you will need more than just a haircut.

I'd say you look like the average Asian guy, IDK if you are receding or if you just have a very tall forehead, I know a woman did have a hair transplant to reduce the size of her forehead (and it did make her look better from the front, but you could see that her forehead was that large due to a down-swung face).

@mrriceguy might be able to help you out.

Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Apex6
Your hairline is the least of your problems ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Apex6
Ascend to what?

If you mean ascend to HTN, then you will need more than just a haircut.
what else will i need? would i look autistic wearing a cap everywhere until my hair grows out

what else will i need? would i look autistic wearing a cap everywhere until my hair grows out
Well, getting rid of your spots would be a good softmax. IDK how old you are and I don't know anything about surgeries to give you any hardmax advice.