Is it over ?

JkCel

JkCel

Iron
Just found out I’m 5’9 at 18 is it over ?

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Sry but how do you "just find out" about your height at 18?

Were you like blind or something?

• +1
Reactions: verlooksen
Also no 5'9 is not THAT bad if you have a good face. You can probably reach 5'10 by taking HGH anyway. I am 5'10 and its far from my biggest issue

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and St.TikTokcel
Also no 5'9 is not THAT bad if you have a good face. You can probably reach 5'10 by taking HGH anyway. I am 5'10 and its far from my biggest issue
5'9 is not that bad if you have wiktor's face. Sub 5 PSL = luggage

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
5'9 is not that bad if you have wiktor's face. Sub 5 PSL = luggage
Idc I will die alone anyway but I do unironically believe that different archetypes women choose (dom men vs prettyboys) also determine their min height standards.

When a woman wants to get with a strong guy who will fuck her hard, then sure, other than the obviously masculine face she wants a really tall guy to dominate her. A short guy would look pathetic and funny.

However if she wants a neotenous prettyboy I'd imagine she'd give a 5'10 guy a chance since she isn't that much into getting dominated anyway.

It depends on estrogen levels I suppose

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Idc I will die alone anyway but I do unironically believe that different archetypes women choose (dom men vs prettyboys) also determine their min height standards.

When a woman wants to get with a strong guy who will fuck her hard, then sure, other than the obviously masculine face she wants a really tall guy to dominate her. A short guy would look pathetic and funny.

However if she wants a neotenous prettyboy I'd imagine she'd give a 5'10 guy a chance since she isn't that much into getting dominated anyway.

It depends on estrogen levels I suppose
It's all about being josh mcgregor. Neotenous prettyboy is a code word for a recessed subhuman unless you're talking about chico who is robust either way.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
It's all about being josh mcgregor. Neotenous prettyboy is a code word for a recessed subhuman unless you're talking about chico who is robust either way.

The issue with "x is most important" is that its always followed by "if y is bad you are done for". If anything is too bad its over, but it doesn't mean certain things aren't more important than others.

Everyone agrees face>height. As long as height is within the normal range and you have a HTN face you can have a gf, not slay like you would've if you were 6'7 but still, face is the king. You can make the argument how 5'10 is short but objectively its not going to be the main issue at that point.

• +1
Reactions: JkCel