Is it over?

K

krivilz

Iron
I'm afraid that i'll be capped out at ltn all my life. I've struggled with my looks for long as i can remember and all of the "improvements" have been cope.

Is it over or do i still have time left to improve my features.

Attachments

• IMG_0483.jpeg
    IMG_0483.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1240.jpeg
    IMG_1240.jpeg
    797.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: nathan
I'm afraid that i'll be capped out at ltn all my life. I've struggled with my looks for long as i can remember and all of the "improvements" have been cope.

tall face syndrome, all though you aren't that bad looking,

• +1
Reactions: krivilz and gamerrzs
If you have 50-100k+ and low inhib for surgeries, you could become good looking brother. Maybe even 150+k depending on surgeons/recovery etc.. also will take years of time

But being ugly doesn't mean it's over at all, because at the end of the day being "good looking" to normies and being ugly is the same thing, both sub-chad AKA underwhelming looking.

But getting to chad (or solid chadlite) for you would be so many surgeries your skull and face would be completely different, albeit it still is theoretically possible

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: krivilz
If you have 50-100k+ and low inhib for surgeries, you could become good looking brother. Maybe even 150+k depending on surgeons/recovery etc.. also will take years of time

But being ugly doesn't mean it's over at all, because at the end of the day being "good looking" to normies and being ugly is the same thing, both sub-chad AKA underwhelming looking.

But getting to chad (or solid chadlite) for you would be so many surgeries your skull and face would be completely different, albeit it still is theoretically possible
So what would be the ideal look to strive for

So what would be the ideal look to strive for
Don't even think about striving for any look that requires surgery, if you don't have money for even 1. Just live normally for now ✌️✌️. How old and how did You find this site?

Don't even think about striving for any look that requires surgery, if you don't have money for even 1. Just live normally for now ✌️✌️. How old and how did You find this site?
15 found it through a friend a few months ago but didn't make an account for a little bit

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69

squint, darkened grow eye brows and rhino

• +1
Reactions: krivilz