Is it over?

EF923

EF923

Iron
I'm 15yo male from Australia, is there anything i can do to ascend? Height isn't an issue for me and I'm ok talking to girls.
IMG 9803
IMG 9802

I look subhuman normally but I can pass as maybe a 6 with anglemaxx + good lighting
IMG 9687

This whole site is basically ropefuel but I'm desperate

• JFL
Reactions: Kenyachad and Meister!
u cannot pass anywhere near a 6 your a 4 I don't know height but u said its good so idk. ur below average boneless too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Meister!, UrGirlsMcm and DelonEnjoyer
u cannot pass anywhere near a 6 your a 4 I don't know height but u said its good so idk. ur below average boneless too
Is there anything I can take for bone density? Ik about mk677 but it's hard to get where I live

Yes it's over since you're gonna be like the average faggot : no surgery please sir only softmaxx olive oil and cum mask (y)

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: counterintuitive and ItsOverLawg
anglemaxxing doesnt make some a 6 from a 4 tbh how is that even possible i've seen LTNS look the same from all the angles tbh

I'm 15yo male from Australia, is there anything i can do to ascend? Height isn't an issue for me and I'm ok talking to girls.
View attachment 3105082View attachment 3105083
I look subhuman normally but I can pass as maybe a 6 with anglemaxx + good lighting
View attachment 3105086
This whole site is basically ropefuel but I'm desperate
The asymmetries bro:lul::lul:, wheres your ramus nigga, youre also reccesed:lul::lul:, i got a way that should help but don't wanna raise competition for myself

High t max and mew. Use volufilin on lips to make them full and lower body fat to 12 and then 8 when you stop growing but never starve yourself go on an intermittent fast to grow testosterone. If your face still doesn’t look angular from low body fat chew mastic gum or debloat using sodium flush. However, factors such as age may prevent your face from getting angular so just age max

Is there anything I can take for bone density? Ik about mk677 but it's hard to get where I live
i live in aus too bro, theres hella websites lock in. not much u can do in terms of bone density maybe fillers if your 18 but tbh bro get the fuck off of this website it will fuck you mentally it is not worth being on especially with the way you look u will be torn into pieces here. enjoy your life go to the gym eat clean grow out your hair talk to girls get married and have kids