Reactions: aber, DelonLover1999 and Zoni540
who the fuck is this nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo and Roquefort
2nd pic is chad

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and Zoni540
Log off and just keep doing what you’re doing. I recommend you just grow your hair out and work on your coloring and max your skin out

Do you know what bf% you are?

Log off and just keep doing what you’re doing. I recommend you just grow your hair out and work on your coloring and max your skin out
heres me with longer hair

Attachments

• 1727305781767.png
    1727305781767.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 1727305796907.png
    1727305796907.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
heres me with longer hair
Yeah bro keep it grown out, what soft maxes have you done? In ur terms what have you already done to looksmax? And how tall are you

Cuck Spaniard pheno but still above average. Low HTN probably, if above 5'9

• JFL
Reactions: Zoni540
cant find anything now i mustve deleted old pics with girls because of others girls ive talked to, im going to a party tomorrow ill send you pics then
mirin, but gtfo off form man it makes me sick.

Seeing other pics, HTN*

Yeah bro keep it grown out, what soft maxes have you done? In ur terms what have you already done to looksmax? And how tall are you
there are a lot of softmaxxes that dont work for shit, but something like bonesmashing does work just depends how consistent you are, but id say just dont risk because of how fragile some people can be. also forcing yourself into a masculine state/enviorment really helps build character and potentially change your face positively, bc of test placebo and all that. essentially skincare only at night and not washing your face immediately in the morning was very helpful and felt really good, darker and thicker eyebrows. im somewhere around 183cm

Cuck Spaniard pheno but still above average. Low HTN probably, if above 5'9
ah i didnt see this message, yeah well the first two pics i took yesterday, when i just woke up and when i went to sleep. i was just curious how different they would look, and how peoples opinions changes depending on when you woke up and tired

mirin, but gtfo off form man it makes me sick.
yeah i get you man, but i needed this site and ideology. it kinda helped me build who i am now, ive just never posted on here before. i mean everyone could probably tell i wasnt serious with this post i was acting stupid, but its fun just doing things youve never done before in life. i used to hate my face so im pretty self aware, ive just never had the opportunity to express myself in ways other people would understand like in this forum

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
ah i didnt see this message, yeah well the first two pics i took yesterday, when i just woke up and when i went to sleep. i was just curious how different they would look, and how peoples opinions changes depending on when you woke up and tired
Yeah I was trolling you're approachable which is good, Im just biased and prefer dark triad features cuz male gaze and I think it's cooler. Certain people like certain things and I like the girls who like dark triad features too. I imagine your personality matches your looks so you're chillin bro (y)

• +1
Reactions: Zoni540
Yeah I was trolling you're approachable which is good, Im just biased and prefer dark triad features cuz male gaze and I think it's cooler. Certain people like certain things and I like the girls who like dark triad features too. I imagine your personality matches your looks so you're chillin bro (y)
thanks, i wish you the best to come aswell