2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7611.jpeg
    IMG_7611.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
can i achieve mtn with rhinoplasty

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
Never over for tallfag just act normal and you ll get girl

increase facial bone mass and hormone maxx, also with that height you already dream guy for many girls

• JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin
One of the most sexless faces I have seen on this website... total bullied nerd phenotype

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: majesticincel and toji.
nigga just look at ur photo in public, 2 girls staring at you, and u hugging a girl. so fucking over for manlets :blackpill::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: LTN Baguette
nigga just look at ur photo in public, 2 girls staring at you, and u hugging a girl. so fucking over for manlets :blackpill::feelswhy:

they are looking at the back of your neck. height is not a determining factor.

they are looking at the back of your neck. height is not a determining factor.
but imagine being tall and sexy or short and sexy. both good but tall is better

but imagine being tall and sexy or short and sexy. both good but tall is better

...The point is this creature is the furthest thing from sexy but a noob like you is deceiving him calling him "already the dream guy for many girls"

nose isnt my biggwst flaw?
Your face is. Because of your lack of androgens in youth, all of the growth hormones went to your height instead of your face, making you boneless and feminine. Many such cases with teens nowadays

• +1
Reactions: toji. and RealFunkyFlamingo
...The point is this creature is the furthest thing from sexy but a noob like you is deceiving him calling him "already the dream guy for many girls"
i get it bro, i just loce glazing sometimes

Your face is. Because of your lack of androgens in youth, all of the growth hormones went to your height instead of your face, making you boneless and feminine. Many such cases with teens nowadays
gotta inject t, but isnt the biggest main flaw on my face my nose and wouldnt getting rhino make me atleast mtn?

Nigga ur standing with a girl in one of the photos at some kind of concert thats play(if thats not your sister or sum)

i swear the average claimed height here is like 6'3

so just because hes 6”5 he should be with girls that look great? Bullshit
Not what I said, I'm saying why should he be satisfied with getting ltbs. You're acting like he should just get off the forum and not looksmax just because he can pull ltbs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and dekuwi
Nose might not even be the root cause behind the asymmetry
probably not i got a disgusting skull but its a factor that definitely makes it worse and i think getting a rhino would increase my looks overall and make me not wear a disgusting glass to cover it up and swap to contacts

probably not i got a disgusting skull but its a factor that definitely makes it worse and i think getting a rhino would increase my looks overall and make me not wear a disgusting glass to cover it up and swap to contacts
Being boneless is a bigger problem, youre reccesed too

• +1
Reactions: dekuwi
Textbook ltn haloed by height.

• JFL
Reactions: Tallman
With glasses ltn. Without glasses low mtn

i know there is no fixing to that problem but my current schedule looks like rhino this year cycle next year and bimax in 2 years
How old

Not what I said, I'm saying why should he be satisfied with getting ltbs. You're acting like he should just get off the forum and not looksmax just because he can pull ltbs
Niga what can he do to looksmax he get cock lenghtnenimgv

• JFL
Reactions: Usernames
Anyway I will actually say mtn facially. U don't look below average to me honestly

• Woah
Reactions: toji.
Anyway I will actually say mtn facially. U don't look below average to me honestly
well atleast i live in turkey and am rich everyone around me is poor faggot ltns and surgerys are cheap as fuck here life can still be fixed

Calling the post "is it over" when you're 6’5 mtn should be bannable

• JFL
Reactions: dekuwi