Is it over

B

Benjibanks

Gold
So I’m working on losing weight and I happened to find an old license pic from before I gained weight in my face. It looks horrible and unless I’ve gained serious bone mass I’m stuck either being fat or a cuck face. Pics are below

Skinny pic 2015
E8500C36 097E 4F96 B845 B8AD269A3488

Pic from 2019
10C9E95F D745 451A 96B6 8CA5418EBA8C

Pic from today

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NormieKilla and Hozay

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9827, sorrowfulsad, SeiGun and 10 others
Psychopath child rapist looking dude

• +1
Reactions: Captduchat
hair says tiktok chad
face says child molester

choose one tbh

• +1
Reactions: Vergil.is
lose weight you fat fuck

I’d hop on fin rn tbh even if your not balding. Losing hair would be a death sentence for you

Bangkok pussy slayer

Your eyes are really unnerving. I'd suggest maybe squint frauding or something.

• +1
Reactions: Benjibanks
Lose weight
Normie tier

You are a perfect candidate for JBW mate

• +1
your not bad looking

So there’s no fucking point in losing weight cuz I’ll just look like a disgusting pedo fuck. I’m fucking done what can I do to change myself aside from weight loss

Also I’m losing weight anyway but I don’t wanna look like the fucking disgusting ass pic from five years ago

I’d hop on fin rn tbh even if your not balding. Losing hair would be a death sentence for you
My hair is the only thing I feel good about. My dad and granddad died in their 70s with full heads of hair so I should be good

• Ugh..
Well I’ve given up cuz the hair didn’t help my disgusting fucking face
Women think that?
Or areyou listening to dudes on this forum?
Only womens opinion (through their behavior) counts imo.

You look like this youtuber
Images 3
Images 2

Women think that?
Or areyou listening to dudes on this forum?
Only womens opinion (through their behavior) counts imo.
Women don’t talk to me unless they have to. Tinder matches are only fat and the girls that try and talk to me are only being nice. I don’t try and flirt so what behavior are you talking about. I have anecdotal shit that I never followed up on so I don’t know if they were serious

Then I want to be dead because that dude is fucking disgusting
But you look like a much more hight T version.
Lose weight and neckmax and look good

But you look like a much more hight T version.
Lose weight and neckmax and look good
Weight loss turns me into the old pic where I look like a fucking perverted piece of shit. You don’t grow bone mass so that’s all that’s waiting for me a skeletal pedo fuck

Weight loss turns me into the old pic where I look like a fucking perverted piece of shit. You don’t grow bone mass so that’s all that’s waiting for me a skeletal pedo fuck
10C9E95F D745 451A 96B6 8CA5418EBA8C

In this picture you look good, hooded eyes, good lower third.
You need neckmax, and it will look like hight T
92VIAGY

View attachment 787176
In this picture you look good, hooded eyes, good lower third.
You need neckmax, and it will look like hight T
View attachment 787177
was thinking the same about the neckpill. he needs neck.

Women don’t talk to me unless they have to. Tinder matches are only fat and the girls that try and talk to me are only being nice. I don’t try and flirt so what behavior are you talking about. I have anecdotal shit that I never followed up on so I don’t know if they were serious
So you get Tinder matches. You are passivemaxxed (since you say yoou don't try to chat up women (it's unfortunatley for men in general the job to make the first apporach)). And you could provide some anecdoatl things, about woman into you.

Conclusion.

It's not over yet. As in, you are not truecel or incel. If you can be more proactive, you can get stuff going on I would think. So if you are incel, you are volcel. Which is also okay to be volcel, if it's due to you having a certain standard you don't wanna go below.

So you get Tinder matches. You are passivemaxxed (since you say yoou don't try to chat up women (it's unfortunatley for men in general the job to make the first apporach)). And you could provide some anecdoatl things, about woman into you.

Conclusion.

It's not over yet. As in, you are not truecel or incel. If you can be more proactive, you can get stuff going on I would think. So if you are incel, you are volcel. Which is also okay to be volcel, if it's due to you having a certain standard you don't wanna go below.
The tinder matches are women that are DESPERATE thats my point about them being big. The paragraph below is long because its a couple different stories.
I've had quite a few girls at my different jobs try and talk to me. One went pretty far and kept hugging me and asking me to hang out once or twice as well as just starting convos that I would end because i figured she was clowning me, I look nothing like the hot guys she would go for. I had others mention or ask if i was working out which could have been a signal but I figured it was just talk or clowning me. Most of the time it's just that trying to talk to me multiple times but since I am aware of my looks level i know that it can't be real so i don't follow up. The only girl i actually befriended who was acting like she was interested was a tomboy that I never made a move for. She tried to beat up on me and was touchy in a tomboy silly kind of way but i never made a move. Recently like a year of knowing her now she mentioned that i was good looking but she wouldn't never date or want to date because of my personality. Again though only hot guys get serious attention which leaves me assuming either my pictures are nothing like me irl, a cope. Or more likely that they are all just being nice or trying to fuck with me.

Conclusion.

And yes in the last comment some of those girls have called me cute but as i keep saying its gotta be bullshit

The tinder matches are women that are DESPERATE thats my point about them being big. The paragraph below is long because its a couple different stories.
I've had quite a few girls at my different jobs try and talk to me. One went pretty far and kept hugging me and asking me to hang out once or twice as well as just starting convos that I would end because i figured she was clowning me, I look nothing like the hot guys she would go for. I had others mention or ask if i was working out which could have been a signal but I figured it was just talk or clowning me. Most of the time it's just that trying to talk to me multiple times but since I am aware of my looks level i know that it can't be real so i don't follow up. The only girl i actually befriended who was acting like she was interested was a tomboy that I never made a move for. She tried to beat up on me and was touchy in a tomboy silly kind of way but i never made a move. Recently like a year of knowing her now she mentioned that i was good looking but she wouldn't never date or want to date because of my personality. Again though only hot guys get serious attention which leaves me assuming either my pictures are nothing like me irl, a cope. Or more likely that they are all just being nice or trying to fuck with me.
And yes in the last comment some of those girls have called me cute but as i keep saying its gotta be bullshit
Sorry to say.

But what I just read, sounds very "mentalcel" like.
Especially the parts, where women try to get with you; and you read these (social) behaviors of them as clowning you. Also LOL, at calling the women that match with you as desperate; while the norm irl is, that marority of people are desperate actually. It's almost the natural state of life for the mayority of people, desperation.

Sorry to say.

But what I just read, sounds very "mentalcel" like.
Especially the parts, where women try to get with you; and you read these (social) behaviors of them as clowning you. Also LOL, at calling the women that match with you as desperate; while the norm irl is, that marority of people are desperate actually. It's almost the natural state of life for the mayority of people, desperation.
I look at these pics and so do you everyone agrees that I look at best average. How the fuck does any girl in LA, where im from, decide to go for that? believe me i want to believe im a hot guy, it would fix like 80 percent of my insecurities, but i can't. Also the girls that talk to me irl are probably average to sort of pretty, average girl is kinda pretty unlike average guy so...

leanmax to the max you looked better before

leanmax to the max you looked better before
They just said i looked like a pedo. So lets say i do lean to that then what do i do after that?

They just said i looked like a pedo. So lets say i do lean to that then what do i do after that?
bro
lean to the max max trust me. you 100% look better lean i have no doubt

bro
lean to the max max trust me. you 100% look better lean i have no doubt
And what then? I dont have the bones for this. I just want to be considered hot

How do i train my neck? So far i just do neck lifts while im laying down and then turn over and do them from a different direction. any other methods?
I'm not the best person, search for guides on youtube

And what then? I dont have the bones for this. I just want to be considered hot
1. lean face
2. good skin
3. good hair
4. good eyebrows

You looked way better lean. It’s not over

I was like you actually, lean in 2019 then bloated in 2020 and I honestly thought it was brutally over for me. I leaned out again and I feel great

Loose more fat
Get a tan
Train neck and get jacked

I look at these pics and so do you everyone agrees that I look at best average. How the fuck does any girl in LA, where im from, decide to go for that? believe me i want to believe im a hot guy, it would fix like 80 percent of my insecurities, but i can't. Also the girls that talk to me irl are probably average to sort of pretty, average girl is kinda pretty unlike average guy so...
To me, this sounds mentalcel.

1. dudes opinion doesn't matter. aka people here are all dudes.
2. don't question why a women finds you good enough. If they do, just fucking reap the rewards and don't go all mental-maturbation (like you do) on the reason(s) why. And talk yourself out of something, through mental-masturbation. When it is, it just is. Don't question stuff, just enjoy it.

To me, this sounds mentalcel.

1. dudes opinion doesn't matter. aka people here are all dudes.
2. don't question why a women finds you good enough. If they do, just fucking reap the rewards and don't go all mental-maturbation (like you do) on the reason(s) why. And talk yourself out of something, through mental-masturbation. When it is, it just is. Don't question stuff, just enjoy it.
Well lately it hasn’t been happening much. Aside from covid I dunno if words gone around and the girls just steer clear or if I’m somehow acting weirder now because it’s been like years of feeling bad about my looks.

How can smt that never began be over?