Is it over?

sub5 lonely incel

sub5 lonely incel

Iron
Can mewing help me fix my jaw at 17yo i have a pretty small chin and i bit of receding jaw i Wonder if mewing hardmewing thumbpulling can help me lift my jaw if not what should i do (im not going to kms)

Yes, mewing + chin tucks + subliminals

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and sub5 lonely incel
Ik he was being ironic and its not im pretty sure i still have at least two years of growth
All bones are done growing at 17. Better off to start saving for surgery since your jaw probably won’t change at all in the coming years.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: IndraBC and Deleted member 51465
All bones are done growing at 17. Better off to start saving for surgery since your jaw probably won’t change at all in the coming years.
Ive been growing in height in thé latest couple of month and i got pretty high test with low bf and im not a girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Save for bimax

• WTF
Nigga save for surgery and grow a beard, nigga

• WTF
Can mewing help me fix my jaw at 17yo i have a pretty small chin and i bit of receding jaw i Wonder if mewing hardmewing thumbpulling can help me lift my jaw if not what should i do (im not going to kms)
You won't be chad but it can and will most likely improve a bit. You have like 3-4 years before your bones stop develop. Just try to maximize that growth. (or just surgery)

Are you a late bloomer? I also tell people i'm growing at 17 and i get told "cope"
I guess im this place is full of insecure cunt all they do is swear and make other people think they done beleive it untill you make it man

Ngl that's true
Most think it's over if you are not HTN atleast lol
Bro they all ugly ghouls who looks like a fucking failed experience dont take there opinion take there tips

• +1
it's never over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and sub5 lonely incel
25* you dumb fuck
Predictable seething from an emotional coping teen. You’re ugly and it won’t change sorry. Caged at muh 25. Dork.

No one’s facial bone structure significantly changes after 17 it’s just clear if you take a look and see. Maybe frame grows until muh 25 like you hope but barely.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Predictable seething from an emotional coping teen. You’re ugly and it won’t change sorry. Caged at muh 25. Dork.

No one’s facial bone structure significantly changes after 17 it’s just clear if you take a look and see. Maybe frame grows until muh 25 like you hope but barely.
Just so you know im not ugly and you probably look like your pfp

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
Just so you know im not ugly and you probably look like your pfp
Nigger who asked for your retarded opinion anyway can’t you read who I was quoting? Hint: it wasn’t you. Fucking tiktok teen dorks everywhere on this forum nowadays. No critical thinking and they’re just ugly outcasts with nothing interesting to say. You definitely are ugly since you are desperate for your shitty bones to grow when they are already done developing. Accept your situation and learn your place. Same goes for the dork I was actually taking to earlier.

Nigger who asked for your retarded opinion anyway can’t you read who I was quoting? Hint: it wasn’t you. Fucking tiktok teen dorks everywhere on this forum nowadays. No critical thinking and they’re just ugly outcasts with nothing interesting to say. You definitely are ugly since you are desperate for your shitty bones to grow when they are already done developing. Accept your situation and learn your place. Same goes for the dork I was actually taking to earlier.
Bro are you mad? I want perfection i not desperate about my bones growing i already achevied nearly perfect side profile ratios

after 17 it’s just clear if you take a look and see.
Nigga. If you go outside and ask anyone if their personal experience, in particular men you’ll know that the face definitely looks different from 17-25. Of course, if you’re a basement rotter you’ll try and argue against my original premise.

Nigga. If you go outside and ask anyone if their personal experience, in particular men you’ll know that the face definitely looks different from 17-25. Of course, if you’re a basement rotter you’ll try and argue against my original premise.
God you’re such an idiot. Teenagers here need to shut the fuck up and just go do their homework instead of trying to be smart.

People look older because they lose facial fat with age and it defines their faces more. Bones don’t change.

God you’re such an idiot. Teenagers here need to shut the fuck up and just go do their homework instead of trying to be smart.

People look older because they lose facial fat with age and it defines their faces more. Bones don’t change.
Bones do change. The studies substantiate my claim. Any idiot who says you’ll look the same from 17-25 clearly doesn’t leave the basement.

And it clearly bothers you that a 19 yr old outsmarted you 😉. Are you an oldcel?

Bones do change. The studies substantiate my claim. Any idiot who says you’ll look the same from 17-25 clearly doesn’t leave the basement.

And it clearly bothers you that a 19 yr old outsmarted you 😉. Are you an oldcel?
Caging at you trying to brag about your intelligence like a tiktok fag when you’re the same age as me. I just assumed you were young since you have the brain development and emotional control of a 15 year old. Caged at the foid emoji you followed up with.

Caged at muh studies. You talk about leaving the basement when you haven’t even mentioned my point about fat loss. Just a mental kid who doesn’t want to admit he’s wrong. Don’t worry, same goes for most of the other idiots on this forum.

surgery anything else is cope + retarded