Is it over??

D

Deleted member 41284

Silver
I get told by girls I’m good looking all the time.

And some girls have told me I look like a Prince. And one girl also introduced me to her friends when I was last out at the club and said “this is [my name], and he’s absolutely gorgeous”.

Do they think I’m a beta male by talking to me like this or something? None of my friends have girls talk like this to them ever.

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
they are making fun of you
or
make some moves nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Goth and Tai Lung
Why do you even brag like this when we all know you look like shit?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Goth

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
Why do you even brag like this when we all know you look like shit?
I don’t understand why they would speak like this to me. Does it mean I’m not intimidating enough to them?

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
I don’t understand why they would speak like this to me. Does it mean I’m not intimidating enough to them?
they make fun of you for being deformed

• JFL
Reactions: Goth and Deleted member 58285
they make fun of you for being deformed
Bruh I’m not deformed tho…

I thought I would be more intimidating coz I’m 6ft 2 as well as jacked. But clearly I’m coming across as too high trust.

I thought I would be more intimidating coz I’m 6ft 2 as well as jacked. But clearly I’m coming across as too high trust.
pics or deformed.

can u post pic of urself

No coz I’ve been warned by people not to post pics of myself on this site cause of something called doxxing
thats not gonna happen broski
just post pics

thats not gonna happen broski
just post pics
I’m not asking for a rating. I’m asking for advice on how to go from being seen as cute/pretty to girls to being masculine/dominating and scary to girls.

I’m not asking for a rating. I’m asking for advice on how to go from being seen as cute/pretty to girls to being masculine/dominating and scary to girls.
maybe you arent seen cute or pretty by girls, maybe u are just getting made fun of
post pics so we can see

maybe you arent seen cute or pretty by girls, maybe u are just getting made fun of
post pics so we can see
So you really believe that every single girl that compliments me on looks is lying/joking?

That’s just false lol

I literally go out with my normie looking friends who I heightmogg, framemogg, musclemogg, hairmogg, tanmogg, facemogg and they never get girls coming up to them saying that.

I’ve got subhuman friends who girls have actually screamed at when they have been approached by them, and then a few seconds later those girls have come approached me.

Why do u want pics of me? If I’m lying or not about my looks makes no difference to any advice you guys can give me for my situation.