jojozoom1213

jojozoom1213

Ugly ahh man
Btw yes I see my unsymmetrical eye.

Attachments

• IMG_1903.jpeg
    IMG_1903.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
This is why its useless to ask men on the internet for advice.
I don't think you're ugly. But I don't know if women want to fuck you either. You're not like Chris Pratt, Jason Momoa, etc. where it's just obvious. I think I am good looking. But only a small percentage of women have ever aggressively pursued me on dating apps, especially IRL. I met my current gf IRL and she approached me first. But this is rare af.
I think the only true way to know if you are attractive is to post on reddit rate me threads and see if women slide in your DMs

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Mio, drag and 3 others
No
How old
Just turned 15
No
How old

This is why its useless to ask men on the internet for advice.
I don't think you're ugly. But I don't know if women want to fuck you either.
I think the only true way to know if you are attractive is to post on reddit rate me threads and see if women slide in your DMs
Honest but I feel like guys can know when another guy is attractive, yk?

You are like a 5.5-5.8/10. I'd say htn

Femboymaxx right now lil nigga

mtn reccesed chin,

stop squinting, stop sucking in the cheeks and yes bro ur good ur not ugly but i dint know if woman want to fuck you either just be yourself, dont act like pedo and apply volufiline to ur lips cause they're pretty shit

You gaslighting the poor guy is cute, but the dude's like 3/10.

No
How old
stop squinting, stop sucking in the cheeks and yes bro ur good ur not ugly but i dint know if woman want to fuck you either just be yourself, dont act like pedo and apply volufiline to ur lips cause they're pretty shit
Surprisingly I don’t suck in my cheeks

Cutecel pheno its over

Squint harder bitch boy

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
LTN

Stop pouting you look retarded

Not if you healthmax, photo mogs. What is ur race?

No
How old

Surprisingly I don’t suck in my cheeks
oh ur not suck in ur cheeks? oh man you need to work on ur cheeks some more add more fat or something that looks weird bro and the volufiline dont forget

• Hmm...
Reactions: efidescontinuado
oh ur not suck in ur cheeks? oh man you need to work on ur cheeks some more add more fat or something that looks weird bro and the volufiline dont forget
Thanks dawg