Is it paranoid to use tor to log into looksmax every time?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I literally only run tor browser on this app. I feel like the FBI is monitoring my posts for sure

Well if you’re not saying dumb shit then you have nothing to worry about. 75% of the users on this forum are batshit crazy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19066, Deprived, Oberyn and 2 others
FBI doesn’t give a shit about what you post here. People are just paranoid retards who think a little FBI agent sits in their shoulder 24/7 and watches every little thing they do. If you aren’t posting cheese pizza or spamming your manifesto everywhere, then the feds don’t give a fuck about you.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Oberyn and BigJimsWornOutTires
FBI doesn’t give a shit about what you post here. People are just paranoid retards who think a little FBI agent sits in their shoulder 24/7 and watches every little thing they do. If you aren’t posting cheese pizza or spamming your manifesto everywhere, then the feds don’t give a fuck about you.
whats cheese pizza

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
whats cheese pizza
Shh. They're listening.

secret smell GIF

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, wollet2 and Deleted member 21597
Don’t know if these hoes want me or just want a follow

My new bitch just touched down she like can’t wait to see ya

Last bitch still mad at me nah I ain’t cheating

Even if I hit you once you part of my collection

People just wanna feel special tbh. It would be such a waste of law enforcement’s time and resources to monitor a forum like this.
Ugh, I don't know anything about those people. According to Foxnews, they work for the Bidens. According to CNN, they work for the Democratic Party. But a video that surfaced not long ago on uncensored video sites shows a supposed agent showboating his internet backdoor access by shutting down these Indian 'robo-caller' catfishers. And I wondered who would give him that approval to show Americans this questionable act. And how far will that go? It reminded me of that scene from The Dark Knight where Bruce uses his wealth to sneak into everyone's privacy and download their private pictures and videos. Then he uses that skill to hunt down the Joker. And so Morgan Freeman says something like, "Ugh. Bruce. Kinda creepy there, uh? I want no part of this weirdness. I'll help this once, but this is my resignation when it's done." Or something like that. So Bruce captures his retarded twin brother and destroys that creepiness. But if you think about it, how do you destroy knowledge? He already knows how to replicate that privacy invasion. So who's to say he doesn't do it again but doesn't tell anyone next time?

Do you see the problem there?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21597
Ugh, I don't know anything about those people. According to Foxnews, they work for the Bidens. According to CNN, they work for the Democratic Party. But a video that surfaced not long ago on uncensored video sites shows a supposed agent showboating his internet backdoor access by shutting down these Indian 'robo-caller' catfishers. And I wondered who would give him that approval to show Americans this questionable act. And how far will that go? It reminded me of that scene from The Dark Knight where Bruce uses his wealth to sneak into everyone's privacy and download their private pictures and videos. Then he uses that skill to hunt down the Joker. And so Morgan Freeman says something like, "Ugh. Bruce. Kinda creepy there, uh? I want no part of this weirdness. I'll help this once, but this is my resignation when it's done." Or something like that. So Bruce captures his retarded twin brother and destroys that creepiness. But if you think about it, how do you destroy knowledge? He already knows how to replicate that privacy invasion. So who's to say he doesn't do it again but doesn't tell anyone next time?

Do you see the problem there?
True, but there’s a lot fucked up and illegal shit happening everywhere. The feds can only do so much. This forum is probably very low on their list of priorities.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and SchizoAutism
I don't know about your national police force, but I'm being stalked by the Federal Police of Denmark both online and offline, and they admitted doing this. Their stalking of me only began after an irl arrest though (I beat up a paki when I was 17)

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 11126
I don't know about your national police force, but I'm being stalked by the Federal Police of Denmark both online and offline, and they admitted doing this. Their stalking of me only began after an irl arrest though (I beat up a paki when I was 17)
Did they charge it as a hate crime?

• +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism
Did they charge it as a hate crime?
No I was let go because of my age, and he initiated the whole thing too. He asked for a lighter and tried to steal my wallet.

No I was let go because of my age, and he initiated the whole thing too. He asked for a lighter and tried to steal my wallet.
I asked if you got in trouble because of racial reasons...?

• +1
I asked if you got in trouble because of racial reasons...?
No I got in trouble for the things I said under the arrest. I was retarded, so now they're stalking me.

No I got in trouble for the things I said under the arrest. I was retarded, so now they're stalking me.
Surprised they would outright tell you...

• +1
True, but there’s a lot fucked up and illegal shit happening everywhere. The feds can only do so much. This forum is probably very low on their list of priorities.

There are bad people everywhere. And from my knowledge, they're usually from violent neighborhoods and upper-middle class to wealthy classes. The poor barely making it, living in HUD-approved housing, and the middle class, having a little extra leftover for minor luxuries or vacations, don't have the time to think like criminals. And if they're slackers, they much rather game or troll forums. But the gang hubs to the wealthy society have the prospect of the most threatening criminals. Esp upper-middle class set for life, and they can walk away from their job today and never worry about bills for the rest of their lives — those have the most significant potential of heinous acts. And if something ever goes wrong, where those riches pose an imminent crash bypassing the point of no return, they're the most dangerous people in this nation.

Then you have the upper-middle-class retards, thus slackers that don't have to work or go to school. And if they commit the latter, their exam scores are purchased in advance. Well, if they're not Chad and continuously reminded of their ugliness to women, they pose a severe threat.

But today, the main criminal projection seems to be writers and non-mainstream media journalists. From Alex Jones to Project Veritas to republican forums. Why? Because any word of truth can be manipulated as dangerous by the government. Any fictional storytelling as well! The government failed us! For example. Inflation - political chaos with elections - BLM riots - etc. There's truth in that. But by speaking it, detrimental. It makes no damn sense.

It's like walking blindfolded to a cliff. And so someone wants to yell, "STOP WALKING RIGHT NOW! You're about to plunge over the cliff!" But the group finds that to be threatening their authority and organization called Walking Blindfolded. It makes them look like hypocrites and intellectually disabled. Ugh. Not good. Their jobs are now at risk if that message gets back to HQ. Perhaps, time to clean the house and erect a new walking organization called The Federal Police Department Walking Group.

I can relate, to a point. Non-law enforcement related. I learned from that experience to have a lawyer present when dealing with anything that can be manipulated for another's gain or suspicions. It cost me a privilege. It cost me so much; the ones that did it would never understand unless they did their homework. And all I did was talk about my past. You know, being honest and having a little chit-chat. I had no idea honesty, and TMI could be used against me, unrelated to the discussion. Sick. My naiveness cost me precious time and memories and something very important for future growth. I lost something many can do today; I can't. And they know they messed up. It was an error. But so much time has passed. They can't admit they took advantage of someone having a rough time. Brutal.

• +1