Is it posible to debloat face whilst not being in caloric deficit

matt142

matt142

Green-eyecell
is it posible to debloat my face whilst not being being in caloric deficit, i cant stop eating bcs that will stunt my growth

Attachments

• IMG_0569.jpeg
    IMG_0569.jpeg
    203.4 KB · Views: 0
debloating and losing weight are two different things. a bloated face can have different reasons but in general it's caused by too much water retention. just don't consume alcohol and too much salt/sugar, drink enough water (be healthy in general). stop using creatine. that's most of what you can do to decrease bloating in the face long-term.

you can also use Furosemide but that's only viable for one-time use like when going on dates or parties etc. losing weight will decrease fat in your face and debloating is about decreasing inflammation and water retention.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
debloating and losing weight are two different things. a bloated face can have different reasons but in general it's caused by too much water retention. just don't consume alcohol and too much salt/sugar, drink enough water (be healthy in general). stop using creatine. that's most of what you can do to decrease bloating in the face long-term.

you can also use Furosemide but that's only viable for one-time use like when going on dates or parties etc. losing weight will decrease fat in your face and debloating is about decreasing inflammation and water retention.
Thanks for advice