Is it possible for a curry slayer to exist?

Are they real (excluding salludon)

• Yes

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
gigaslayer

gigaslayer

Gold
They just smell funny and look strange,
women seem to always look away,
but maybe my mind can be changed

Are there curries who slay?

we have some here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
Episode 4 Movie GIF by Star Wars

Everyone is beautiful.
6c43b34f1c6feefe384ffeafb8de2b76

Zayn, Salludon and Imran Abbas

'Inb4 muh muh they don't look curry. Just be genetic anomaly theory.'

Most whites look like a different specie to chico and Maher.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and zura
this user look very good tbh

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 23558
They do exist. But u guys will say that they don't look curry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, exo, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
Yeah anyone can potentially be a slayer it’s just that most curries are ugly

Mens Team | IPLT20

Funny GIF

• +1
Reactions: Ury17
They do exist. But u guys will say that they don't look curry
If a curry slayer doesn’t look curry can you really call them curry? The whole reason they slay is because they don’t look curry JFL JFL JFL AT THIS CURRY COPE

its an oxymorone

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
If a curry slayer doesn’t look curry can you really call them curry? The whole reason they slay is because they don’t look curry JFL JFL JFL AT THIS CURRY COPE
U foreigners only call stereotypical looking Indian a curry. But not many curries look stereotypical

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and zura
Yes, if anyone disagrees they’re chronically online lol

U foreigners only call stereotypical looking Indian a curry. But not many curries look stereotypical
It’s the other way around, not many curries DONT look stereotypical… they have insect genetics that anyone can identify within 1 second no matter how much you cope and try to be whitepassing

It’s the other way around, not many curries DONT look stereotypical… they have insect genetics that anyone can identify within 1 second no matter how much you cope and try to be whitepassing
If you look like the stereotypical street shitting studycel curry obviously you won’t slay shit or get any pussy, but if you look like the stereotypical slayer you will slay, niggas here live in an echo chamber and think all curries are just desolate nerds who stay inside all day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, HighCasteJew and Gengar
If you look like the stereotypical street shitting studycel curry obviously you won’t slay shit or get any pussy, but if you look like the stereotypical slayer you will slay, niggas here live in an echo chamber and think all curries are just desolate nerds who stay inside all day
It’s not an echo chamber. We all have eyes and lived experience. We all have witnessed first hand that 99% of curries look like a subspecies of homosapiens. It’s not this theory that forum users just circulate between each other it’s a very real law of the universe

one of the best looking lookism users was indian

completely forgot his username, he posted in 2017 and 2018

tall, high iq, wealthy, actually effortlessly gl (without pulling his mug through 10 filters like that salahudin guy), insightful, nt

i really, really doubt morphed crisick would mog him irl

maybe some other ex-lookismers will remember his nick, i really cant

• +1
Reactions: zura
How "Curry slayers" look according to AI:
Stable diffusion xl76
Stable diffusion xl77
Stable diffusion xl78
Stable diffusion xl79

• Love it
Reactions: exo
It’s not an echo chamber. We all have eyes and lived experience. We all have witnessed first hand that 99% of curries look like a subspecies of homosapiens. It’s not this theory that forum users just circulate between each other it’s a very real law of the universe
Ye but users on this forum make it out to be like if you’re curry it’s an automatic death sentence for your SMV completely, obviously it would be if you live in a predominately white/ethnic area + curries already have negative stereotypes surrounding them such as smelling like shit, being perverts, being short etc etc

Americanized 2nd Gen curries who are NT and not studycels don’t really have problems getting a curry gf in the US since they’ve moved away from that negative stereotype

But ye I mostly agree with the fact that it depends on pheno, darker skinned curries would have a way harder time getting pussy from other races since their coloring is a falio sometimes to foids

• +1

Yeah, they exist. They are usually atypical.

Zayn, Salludon and Imran Abbas

'Inb4 muh muh they don't look curry. Just be genetic anomaly theory.'

Most whites look like a different specie to chico and Maher.
It’s true, they don’t look stereotypically South Asian. Also, OP already excluded Sallubhai.

Yea, because genotype =/= phenotype.

Not many, bhai, just 1.2 billion of them look stereotypical.

one of the best looking lookism users was indian

completely forgot his username, he posted in 2017 and 2018

tall, high iq, wealthy, actually effortlessly gl (without pulling his mug through 10 filters like that salahudin guy), insightful, nt

i really, really doubt morphed crisick would mog him irl

maybe some other ex-lookismers will remember his nick, i really cant
You mean the guy whose gf was a white landwhale?

It’s true, they don’t look stereotypically South Asian. Also, OP already excluded Sallubhai.
Which other ethnicity have people who look like Zayn, Imran Abbas and Sallu?

The fact that these guys are curry doesn't surprise me. Yes they're an anomalous one that doesn't mean they don't look it.

You mean the guy whose gf was a white landwhale?

i really can't remember the username or anything beyond i mentioned above since he didnt stick around

but i dont think he had a white landwhale gf. didnt even brag much, actually, just posted a couple of candids that mogged the shit out of all the other psl tryhards at the time

Which other ethnicity have people who look like Zayn, Imran Abbas and Sallu?

The fact that these guys are curry doesn't surprise me. Yes they're an anomalous one that doesn't mean they don't look it.
Well, Imran has ties to Uttar Pradesh but he’s also Shia, so chances are his ancestors migrated from Persia to UP and then Karachi after partition.

Zayn’s family comes from Rawalpindi, which is on the Potohar plateau and is also separate from Punjab, but still a part of the Punjab province in Pakistan.

And then there’s Salludon who’s from Punjab.

So, they are basically Northwestern South Asians.

I have a friend whose family is from Lahore and he looks like a mixture of Zayn Malik and Imran Abbas. Atypical and he slays.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
nah, a completely different guy. showed up later and wasn't too intrusive or active

i remember tsh
Ah, okay. Well, tsh was labelled as a “curry” mogger and then he ended up dating a white landwhale. JFL.

Ah, okay. Well, tsh was labelled as a “curry” mogger and then he ended up dating a white landwhale. JFL.

he looked solid. don't see how he's worse looking than salludon (seems to fraud too much)

Well, Imran has ties to Uttar Pradesh but he’s also Shia, so chances are his ancestors migrated from Persia to UP and then Karachi after partition.

Zayn’s family comes from Rawalpindi, which is on the Potohar plateau and is also separate from Punjab, but still a part of the Punjab province in Pakistan.

And then there’s Salludon who’s from Punjab.

So, they are basically Northwestern South Asians.

I have a friend whose family is from Lahore and he looks like a mixture of Zayn Malik and Imran Abbas. Atypical and he slays.
If you're saying he's got Persian roots that's pure conjecture. Didn't know Imran Abbas was shia. Lost 2 PSL instantly needs to take the Sunnipill.

And what you've said doesn't disprove what I've said. There's like 2 billion curries, so there are bound to be genetic diversity - ofc some will look MENA just as some MENA look curry.

he looked solid. don't see how he's worse looking than salludon (seems to fraud too much)
Sallubhai has done very well in experiments. Plus, even David Gandy is a fan of him and likened him to Sean O’Pry.

A “curry mogger” is automatically -3 psl anywhere else in the world outside of pajeet land so that seems like a proper looksmatch to me

Sallubhai has done very well in experiments. Plus, even David Gandy is a fan of him and likened him to Sean O’Pry.

mirin hard

it's just that most of psl "icons" look like they'd lose 30% of their appeal if their pics weren't perfectly optimized in all aspects. applies to both amnesia and crisick too

• +1
Reactions: zura and Gengar
If you're saying he's got Persian roots that's pure conjecture. Didn't know Imran Abbas was shia. Lost 2 PSL instantly needs to take the Sunnipill.

And what you've said doesn't disprove what I've said. There's like 2 billion curries, so there are bound to be genetic diversity - ofc some will look MENA just as some MENA look curry.
I have heard of plenty Uttar Pradesh folks who are Shia that came straight from Persia. And yes, he’s a Shia. His last name is Naqvi. Also it really depends on what kind of South Asian you are. Bengalis (or eastern South Asians) on the other hand have East Asian admixture which isn’t found among northwestern and central South Asians. Although Sylhet Bengalis can also have admixture from Central Asia.

A “curry mogger” is automatically -3 psl anywhere else in the world outside of pajeet land so that seems like a proper looksmatch to me
I saw a couple the other day. A fashionmaxxed Dravidian with a white HTB/Stacylite who heightfogged him. Even my Tyronelite friend was surprised to see them together.

mirin hard

it's just that most of psl "icons" look like they'd lose 30% of their appeal if their pics weren't perfectly optimized in all aspects. applies to both amnesia and crisick too
I get what you’re saying. And indeed, I’m mirin hard, too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275
I saw a couple the other day. A fashionmaxxed Dravidian with a white HTB/Stacylite who heightfogged him. Even my Tyronelite friend was surprised to see them together.
There’s something else at play then. The curry either has money or dravidian bull penis. I firmly believe no curry can be with a woman above 3 psl unless there’s something to balance out the smv

• +1
Reactions: Banasura
There’s something else at play then. The curry either has money or dravidian bull penis. I firmly believe no curry can be with a woman above 3 psl unless there’s something to balance out the smv
Bull penis most likely.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Banasura and gigaslayer
056627A4 4712 4036 9211 03AD9325325B

Dravidian Bvull penis mogs, it’s an exotic form of BBC if the snow bunnies want a different kinda twist and flavor to the usual Tyrone BBC they get, nothing wrong in a slight change every so often from the usual BBC they consume.

• JFL