Is it possible for a true subhuman with subhuman bones to ascend?

Born2BeLit

Born2BeLit

Iron
With the right surgeries, a very high budget and potentially years of side softmaxxing and hardmaxxing, is it possible to ascend? I’m talking 1.5 to 2.5 psl appearance wise

With the right surgeries, a very high budget and potentially years of side softmaxxing and hardmaxxing, is it possible to ascend? I’m talking 1.5 to 2.5 psl appearance wise
Nah

True subhuman - shit base - needs shit ton of surgeries - will look like an uncanny truecel after

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
True subhuman - shit base - needs shit ton of surgeries - will look like an uncanny truecel after
Better look uncanny than not considered human, you can fraud with makeup or hrt in last resort

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
You would die from all the surgeries you need before you’d even reach LTN

People forget how risky these surgeries are—along with how little surgeons are good enough to do them

considering the amount of surgeries they’ll need, it will look VERY unnatural and will come out looking like a Hollywood actor with a botched Botox / surgery

People forget how risky these surgeries are—along with how little surgeons are good enough to do them
These surgeries are not risky retard

• WTF
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
trimax lefort powerful tools

lefort 5 btw

That’s a theory I’m excited to see in action, I’m sure mtn would even be achievable by frauding to the maximum (Makeup, accessories, tranny hrt to soften features)

• Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
considering the amount of surgeries they’ll need, it will look VERY unnatural and will come out looking like a Hollywood actor with a botched Botox / surgery
I think going from non human to at least a degree of humanity is still is a huge improvement, without looking botched would be almost impossible with the amount of surgeries I imagine

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
What are you tryna get
I’m not sure, for now rhinoplasty, jaw surgery (Not sure which one yet) and blepharoplasty for my uneven eyelid exposure

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend and Rhino LeFort
I think going from non human to at least a degree of humanity is still is a huge improvement, without looking botched would be almost impossible with the amount of surgeries I imagine
Find me a complete subhuman and I try and morph him to become human with doable surgeries

for now rhinoplasty, jaw surgery (Not sure yet) and blepharoplasty for my uneven eyelid exposure
W surgeries. I’m tryna get all 3 of those too. Hope you ascend bhai

• +1
Reactions: Born2BeLit
Find me a complete subhuman and I try and morph him to become human with doable surgeries
IMG 6241

The middle
IMG 6240

And left

only if white + 6'6 yes

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
me when i cope

• +1
Reactions: Rea
me when i cope
How is it cope? I believe in the potential that is plastic surgery, I’m willing to bet that future methods are gonna be changing our whole perception on the subject

How is it cope? I believe in the potential that is plastic surgery, I’m willing to bet that future methods are gonna be changing our whole perception on the subject
i’ve seen your post, your maxilla is recessed and lefort 2 is the only way to fix it and your never getting that surgery from a qualified surgeon without certain death

not to worry i have the same problem

• +1
Reactions: Rea
LL at 6’0, wear ultra thick insoles and bleach skin like MJ?
LL is a meme it's 100k 3 years of recovery nobody is doing that instead of focusing on the face nigger

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and no-mogger-no-cry

Last edited:
LL is a meme it's 100k 3 years of recovery nobody is doing that instead of focusing on the face nigger
I’m talking theoretically here, do surgeries on face and LL?

i’ve seen your post, your maxilla is recessed and lefort 2 is the only way to fix it and your never getting that surgery from a qualified surgeon without certain death

not to worry i have the same problem
I know I’m a recessed subhuman but I’m trying to feminize my face, so I don’t care that much about my recession, I’ll cope by frauding with makeup after my surgeries either way

I know I’m a recessed subhuman but I’m trying to feminize my face, so I don’t care that much about my recession, I’ll cope by frauding with makeup after my surgeries either way
get a rhino for upturned nose, submalar implants for low set cheeks if you’d like to feminise your face 😂

• +1
Reactions: Born2BeLit
You won't gain 6 inch with 1 LL

You need 2

So 200k
I know, Grow from 6’ to 6’2 then wear ultra thick insoles and benefit from height halo while trying to fix your subhuman face

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
get a rhino for upturned nose, submalar implants for low set cheeks if you’d like to feminise your face 😂
I’m thinking of getting moderate amounts of hrt, but I don’t wanna become a tranny just redistribute my fat and benefit from softer skin/features

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger