Is it possible for me to achieve this morph?

B

baker12e

Iron

possible with fillers? i just realized with side profile pics how shitty my jaw and "chin" is lol

Where are the changes bro

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Scammer and baker12e
wait how can you not see the changes
Forget about fillers , if you have an overbite over 4 mm , go with bsso + genio . If you don't have an overbite just get Genioplasty . Implants are cope imho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Forget about fillers , if you have an overbite over 4 mm , go with bsso + genio . If you don't have an overbite just get Genioplasty . Implants are cope imho
i have a slight overbite, dont think its over 4mm. how does that affects the face?

Why not fixing overbite with braces?

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Why not fixing overbite with braces?
Well if it's a small overbite then it would be a better option. But as seen on the morph he wants his chin to project further than the lips , so then only fillers/impalnts or genio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Kroker
Well if it's a small overbite then it would be a better option. But as seen on the morph he wants his chin to project further than the lips , so then only fillers/impalnts or genio
you think the morph looks good? i have good high cheekbones which gives me some hollow cheeks when at low bodyfat but my non existent ramus and chin makes it all unbalanced

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Yeah, but you have a flat-ish nasal bridge in the after, it's not ideal

• Hmm...
Reactions: baker12e