Is it possible for me to become 5'10

gr34ter

gr34ter

Master
I'm 14 and 5'6 and 3/4 my dad is 5'9 his dad was 6'0 before he shrunk my mom is 5'2 (5'3) most.

i started puberty at 12

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Maybe if u start taking mk from now on

• JFL
Reactions: UnaMogger
I'm 14 and 5'6 and 3/4 my dad is 5'9 his dad was 6'0 before he shrunk my mom is 5'2 (5'3) most.

i started puberty at 12

• JFL
Reactions: zoomerstein and becomingnearperfect
my dads pretty much 6" & moms 5"3.5 ish I'm 178.5cm currently @ 15. i had a huge growth spurt from 14-15 on HGH, maybe try hopping on? I was like a little taller than you at 14, so i'm sure if you get lucky you could get to 5"10. Even if it's by 18 or whenever puberty ends for you.

killyourself stupid bitch you'll never grow

you in 5 years

IMG 3862
IMG 2001
IMG 2003

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, Deleted member 31445 and becomingnearperfect
my dads pretty much 6" & moms 5"3.5 ish I'm 178.5cm currently @ 15. i had a huge growth spurt from 14-15 on HGH, maybe try hopping on? I was like a little taller than you at 14, so i'm sure if you get lucky you could get to 5"10. Even if it's by 18 or whenever puberty ends for you.
Hgh at 14? Jfl ruining your future

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Hgh at 14? Jfl ruining your future
Well it's pharma grade hgh administered by a clinic. They also conduct regular bloodworks and check for blood sugar levels. I'm also able to get metformin & letrozole at any time needed. Self injecting chinese hgh is risky, this isn't.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770

i started puberty at 12
mother is 5'2? OVER

i started puberty at 12
im 14 and im 5,10. its over. jk man, try just to eat healthy and do sports. go to the gym but dont do sqaut or deadlift those will stunt ur growth

Well it's pharma grade hgh administered by a clinic. They also conduct regular bloodworks and check for blood sugar levels. I'm also able to get metformin & letrozole at any time needed. Self injecting chinese hgh is risky, this isn't.
Life of a child of rich parents, mirin tbh

• +1
Reactions: Dr SmalCox
did u get hgh perscribed?

did u get hgh perscribed?
nope, many private clinics offering hgh therapy to kids if you have the money. south korea is very blackpilled, almost all the friends i grew up with at school were on gh at some point, except me. I never really cared about height because i was always on the tall ish side in elementary/middle school. HS hit and i saw my friends growing to heights similar to that of my dad.. learnt about hgh and blackpilled my parents a while back once i found this site and everything related to heightmaxxing here.

• +1
nope, many private clinics offering hgh therapy to kids if you have the money. south korea is very blackpilled, almost all the friends i grew up with at school were on gh at some point, except me. I never really cared about height because i was always on the tall ish side in elementary/middle school. HS hit and i saw my friends growing to heights similar to that of my dad.. learnt about hgh and blackpilled my parents a while back once i found this site and everything related to heightmaxxing here.
if u go to doctors what is ur igf1? how much iu do u inject everyday?whats ur estrodial?whats ur test/prolactin?how much g protein every day?what supplements do u take?

if u go to doctors what is ur igf1? how much iu do u inject everyday?whats ur estrodial?whats ur test/prolactin?how much g protein every day?what supplements do u take?
Igf-1 levels as per bloodwork were 1080 last time i checked. Injecting 5 iu per day (Saizen somatotropin) I don't know my test levels id have to check my bloodwork for that. About protein, this week i've started a bulk and i'm eating around 400-500 grams of meat every day (steak, chicken, salmon), before this i didnt really care to check how much protein i was eating. Supplements i'm taking are: L-arginine, Zinc, Vitamin C (Aserobic acid powder form), Fish collagen, MSM, Glucosamine Choindroitin, Vitamin d-3 (10000 iu a day), Vitamin k2, Silocybin, Letrozole, and metformin at times if my blood sugar suddenly spikes to unhealthy levels (injecting too much).

• +1
Igf-1 levels as per bloodwork were 1080 last time i checked. Injecting 5 iu per day (Saizen somatotropin) I don't know my test levels id have to check my bloodwork for that. About protein, this week i've started a bulk and i'm eating around 400-500 grams of meat every day (steak, chicken, salmon), before this i didnt really care to check how much protein i was eating. Supplements i'm taking are: L-arginine, Zinc, Vitamin C (Aserobic acid powder form), Fish collagen, MSM, Glucosamine Choindroitin, Vitamin d-3 (10000 iu a day), Vitamin k2, Silocybin, Letrozole, and metformin at times if my blood sugar suddenly spikes to unhealthy levels (injecting too much).
im gonna do xray tomorrow,if not open suicidemaxxing and i think im gonna take 800 mg test

im gonna do xray tomorrow,if not open suicidemaxxing and i think im gonna take 800 mg test
Btw all the supplements are cope lmao. I only have them still because i bought them upon initially finding this website. HGH and D3 are legit though, maybe zinc as well.

And sorry forgot to mentioin, Metformin & Letrozole are Diabetes medication & Aromatase inhibitor respectively. Drugs, not supplements.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 24770
Btw all the supplements are cope lmao. I only have them still because i bought them upon initially finding this website. HGH and D3 are legit though, maybe zinc as well.
vitamin d+zin is everything u need

• +1
Reactions: Dr SmalCox