Is it possible for mouth to still get wider at 19?

casadebanho

casadebanho

6'3, 2.0 shoulder/waist ratio
I am talking about an increase of maybe like 2/3mm

Buy Facial Flex

• +1
Reactions: egoy, JihadChad and xdxdxnice1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dadfa and GigaMogger
Nvm then ngl didn't know that :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

In that case there's a surgery called Lateral Commisuroplasty:

"Known as a lateral commisuroplasty, the corners of the mouth are opened up and the horizontal width (length) of the corners are expanded. This is done by making a 1/4 inch (6mms) incision in the skin from the vermilion-cutaneous junction horizontally outward. Then the vermilion lining (pink part of the lip) is advanced from the inside out to make a new lining and corner point. While an incision is necessary, all scars line remain along the vermilion-cutaneous junction (skin-lining edge) and not beyond the corners of the mouth. When done on both sides this amounts to a 1/2 inch mouth widening. When you factor in scar contracture of about 25% to 33%, that still leaves one with a 1/4 inch or more increased mouth width.This is a very simple procedure that can be done under local anesthesia."

• +1
Reactions: egoy, JihadChad and casadebanho
I've read that after u stop using it u lose the gains and also u get more nasolabial folds
The folds are a meme, haven’t gotten any and I’ve been using it for 2months. You do lose gains but they can be permanent after ~1 year of consistent use.

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
dont get facial flex btw its overpriced and the width is too small
and also you dont get folds. ive been using it for like a month

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and GigaMogger
yeah with mse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
buy a bunch of ali express facial flex dupes and stick them together if too small

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger