is it possible for my chin to develop?

A

amnestics

Bronze
im 15 and my chin sucks. is there any chance that it will develop or am i fucked?

• JFL
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
just mew bro like salludon and get a chin like this :forcedsmile: :lul:

20200918 021125

Unironically mew if you're still 15, even still you still have time to develop up to around 18 for most people.
Looking at older male relatives can give you an idea too about what your chin will look like.

Unironically mew if you're still 15, even still you still have time to develop up to around 18 for most people.
Looking at older male relatives can give you an idea too about what your chin will look like.
male relatives all have/had good chins i think so why is mine shit? im not a mouthbreather

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
male relatives all have/had good chins i think so why is mine shit? im not a mouthbreather
should still develop then, continue mewing and don't stress about it until you are around 18 or 19. You can send pics of you jaw if you want we could tell you how bad it is.

should still develop then, continue mewing and don't stress about it until you are around 18 or 19. You can send pics of you jaw if you want we could tell you how bad it is.
front or side?

• +1
6F7D629C E7C3 4348 BDAF E7A2EAEDBC0D
DAD077C0 55DA 42E7 B4EF B407B1C37685

anyways heres my front and side

jesus i know its absolutely subhuman god save me

• +1