is it possible for your chin to become recessed

kurd

kurd

kurd
or am i actually schizo rn cause i watched some old vids of me when i was 14 and i had actual chin projection and now im 17 and its flat and looks recessed is it possible to get a overbite/ recessed chin overtime

Nope, either you got fat or had shit posture growing up.

• +1
Reactions: reaper2 and Chinlet Ascension
Yea if you mouth breathe then i guess your chin would look recessed and fall back

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and WanderingBurro
or am i actually schizo rn cause i watched some old vids of me when i was 14 and i had actual chin projection and now im 17 and its flat and looks recessed is it possible to get a overbite/ recessed chin overtime
Yes it is possible. Extreme mouthbreathing can cause this. The face can always remodel/restructure itself.

Nope, either you got fat or had shit posture growing up.
I have shit posture growing up and still do as were speaking and I have good chin projection so i dont think it matters lol

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Yes it is possible. Extreme mouthbreathing can cause this. The face can always remodel/restructure itself.
i dont mouthe breathe i think im just retarded

could be fat aorund face, tilting of the head, or your head grew but you have incel jaw

no pics no care

Your face can change after the age of 14, yes...

Likely has to do with your teeth, go see an ortho

Likely has to do with your teeth, go see an ortho
my ortho told me to get a consult at Maxillofacial i have it in january hopefully they can tell me something, im gonna fake tmj

probably from mouth breathing or gaining weight