IS IT POSSIBLE LO INCREASE BIDELT WIDTH?

YEorc

YEorc

avg sub5 latino
I know its probable just a big genetic factor for how big and how wide your bidelt (frame) is but, is there any kind of way or method (exercise) to actually be able to increase it (SARMS AND ROIDS MAYBE?)
IMG 20240707 013558 161

Masteron, Winstrol, Trenbolone, Spam Lateral Raises.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, likenesss and YEorc
What minimum age would you say is good to start consuming this type of "supplements"?
Like 15-16 u can start young age doesnt matter

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormy69, normie tiktoker, likenesss and 2 others
Masteron, Winstrol, Trenbolone, Spam Lateral Raises.
is proviron good for height growth, stopping estrogenic shits from the jews, increase bideltoid, and bone mass in the face?

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and YEorc
I literally do the same thing to make my shoulders wider by editing my body

is proviron good for height growth, stopping estrogenic shits from the jews, increase bideltoid, and bone mass in the face?
Proviron is a super weak DHT but def decreases SHGB & might be like an AI. Lmk if u have a source.

No. It's honestly so FUCKING stupid that men can't get bideltoid surgery but foids can easily get any fucking surgery they want
Ass
Boobs
But when men want to increase their frame width - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

And yes, there IS a surgery for bideltoid but good luck getting it and it's only like an inch or two.

No. It's honestly so FUCKING stupid that men can't get bideltoid surgery but foids can easily get any fucking surgery they want
Ass
Boobs
But when men want to increase their frame width - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

And yes, there IS a surgery for bideltoid but good luck getting it and it's only like an inch or two.
And, VERY expensive and comes with risks, you're more likely to get obo than this

You are exaggerating but you are completely right. The same goes for dick and leg lengthening operation.
I was actually looking to get LL because my thought process was that when I'll get it (7 years from now), I feel the technique would evolve to become something more advanced with minimal risks