Is it possible that facial fat is making my face extremely undefined

R

Red Fox

The fox has many tricks.
- From the reactions I get of strangers, I'm like a 2/10
- I have a fat belly, but am otherwise skinny

I saw a picture of myself of when I was 11 years old. I had quite a square jaw, definitely squarer than now, I was very good looking back then (now I'm very ugly and look unattractively feminine). I already came into puberty early when I was 10. Then from 12 onwards, my looks began to decrease dramatically (skull and face), till I was 14. I was and am a literal 2/10 since then, people have since then always given me weird looks, laughed etc. (* see cursive writing for background)

One year ago, I went to a Dr in Switzerland who does only jaw surgeries (accident victims mostly). He made 3D scans and 2d scans of my skull. I have a strong jaw, but it just looks and feels very feminine (I'm cis-male of course, but something went wrong during puberty).

I went to him with the goal of "wanting a more masculine face" (mine is extremely feminine, but in an ugly way).

He said 2 things: (1) "there's more to being a man than having a masculine face", followed by (2) "your [according to the scans] is masculine." If I feel by jaw bones/jaw, for me they are round underneath the fat. So why did he say (2)?

He suggested buccal fat removal. Now my question: did he lie with the second part, "your jaw, according to the scans, is masculine"?
My face is quite narrow in relation to my side profile

I just remembered many traumatising events and summarised them below. So, so brutal. I hate my life.

I remember I was out with my dog, and a small girl (about 8) walked towards me with her parents. The kid said, "why does this man look so weird?", to which the parents reacted shocked. Once, I heard a girl (about 12) say to her dad "he looks like a monster", and the dad just laughed (this was like 7 years ago).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
*Brutal story: I went to Hawaii once on holiday with my family (In 2012, I was 15 years old):
- on the flight to Hawaii, it started: a man was there with his daughter, and the man kept giving me weird looks. I had a window seat, and on the other side of the plane (horizontally to me) there was a girl also with a window seat. She was like 15 or 16, similar age as me. She was cute, I thought. Even more brutal, bc she looked at me with a mixture of repulsion, confusion, and curiosity
- In Hawaii: there was a girl there at the hotel, she was probably 16. Me and my dad were walking around the resort. She smiled at my dad, then eyed me weirdly and didn't smile, but kept staring (she obviously wondered about my looks). Brutal...
- I was waiting for a taxi (at a small airport) with my family. A mother was there with her small son. The mother looked at me, very shocked, and pulled her son away, still eyeing me with shock. All I was doing was standing there, I didn't even look at them before, only when she starred at me in shock.
- On a day trip to some volcano, I overheard a young man (18?) say to his friend about me: "if I'd look like that I'd kms"
- back home in Europe at the airport, after we landed, a woman stared at me in shock, and a man shook his head when I looked at him

DAMN I HATE MY LIFE BRO

I want these people to burn in hell, why is there no justice?