is it possible that mewing makes you uglier?

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
because I feel like that's what happened

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Made my jaw angurality look worse tbh

Or maybe it was always like that and I’m dreaming

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Mewing is cope anyway it literally doesnt change shit, just dont mouthbreath and your good

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 3043
because I feel like that's what happened
you were already ugly you got disappointed when you didn't get the results which resulted in even lower self esteem which resulted in you thinking that you look uglier than before due to mewing.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
It made my hyoid go up, my fwhr went up by .2 since I last measured, and delayed the time for my braces to be taken off.

I guess I couldve gotten a salludon tier transformation if I didn’t have braces restricting maxilla growth.

• +1
Reactions: Hector
mewing
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, toolateforme and Deleted member 656
JFL at falling for mewing in September 2O19

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
you are doing it wrong.

it can only make you look better . if it made you worse you were not mewing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
If you are gonna pull your maxilla up, why would you mew, just use a machine and give tons of pressure

On a real note I noticed my eyes got a lil bit more hooded and my chin moved more forward and my nose got straighter (my brother noticed this and told me too). this only 2-3 months of mewing as well.

I do it hardcore with chintucking after skl as I look retarded, but I make sure I have good posture and hard mew here and there without chin tuck in skl

It’s legit but you have to do it hard for hours everyday (even if u block ur breathing), while making sure ur spine is straight and ur posture is good. Also make sure ur nose breathing in sleep and sleep on ur back

i mewed wrong