Is it possible that my chemotherapy triggered androgenetic alopecia?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Title.
Most of you already know I’ve gotten a biopsy but I’m still awaiting for any findings.

my dermatologist says 3 possibilities
1- chemo triggered an autoimmune type hairloss which will if the case will be identifiable by the biopsy
2- After chemo my hairs went through a normal androgenetic alopecia as my hairs came back which explains why they kind of thinned even after my chemotherapy
3- it’s due to the chemotherapy although he insists he hasn’t seen a case like mine (idk)

I’m wondering if they rule out autoimmune disease it’s either 2 or 3.
He recommends in that case trying propecia/finasteride.
What do you guys think?
also is it safe for an 18 year old?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and SOS-Sonic
Title.
Most of you already know I’ve gotten a biopsy but I’m still awaiting for any findings.

my dermatologist says 3 possibilities
1- chemo triggered an autoimmune type hairloss which will if the case will be identifiable by the biopsy
2- After chemo my hairs went through a normal androgenetic alopecia as my hairs came back which explains why they kind of thinned even after my chemotherapy
3- it’s due to the chemotherapy although he insists he hasn’t seen a case like mine (idk)

I’m wondering if they rule out autoimmune disease it’s either 2 or 3.
He recommends in that case trying propecia/finasteride.
What do you guys think?
also is it safe for an 18 year old?
u got cancer at 18??! holy fuck what'd u do nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
might be related to your diet especially since u got cancer at 12.
what is your diet?

am I balding myself bro jfl did accutane give me androgen alopecia what a scam

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and SubhumanCurrycel
If you are happy with your beard, body hair and penis growth, then you can consider getting on finasteride. Tbh some people are not fully done developing at 18, so you have to be the judge and decide if you secondary sexual characteristics have reached maturity.

Or just get on RU58841 if you have big balls.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Never ever take those jewish meds. Just get a hair system or sth.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262 and SubhumanCurrycel
If you are happy with your beard, body hair and penis growth, then you can consider getting on finasteride. Tbh some people are not fully done developing at 18, so you have to be the judge and decide if you secondary sexual characteristics have reached maturity.

Or just get on RU58841 if you have big balls.
What I’m worried about is penis tbh.
DHT plays a role in penis development but I’m 18 now and I don’t think it’s still developing from what I know so idk tbh

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
DHT plays a role in penis development but I’m 18 now and I don’t think it’s still developing from what I know so idk tbh
I'd keep away man looks Max something else while you are waiting. U could grow an inch or two if late bloomer

• +1
Have you considered a hair system?

• +1
Tbh you might get a little bit more left at 18, its like 90-95% done. Try RU58841 then, it might be a bitch to apply since you are a diffused thinner.

• +1
Bump need answers