Is it possible to be skinny, and have most fat in belly and face? If I feel my jaw (and jaw line), it seems very rounded, like a woman's

R

Red Fox

The fox has many tricks.
I saw a picture of myself of when I was 8 years old. I had quite a square jaw, definitely squarer than now, I was very good looking back then (now I'm very ugly and look unattractively feminine). I already came into puberty early when I was 10.

One year ago, I went to a Dr in Switzerland who does only jaw surgeries (accident victims mostly). He made 3D scans and 2d scans of my skull. I have a strong jaw, but it just looks and feels very feminine (I'm cis-male of course, but something went wrong during puberty).

I went to him with the goal of "wanting a more masculine face" (mine is extremely feminine, but in an ugly way).

He said 2 things: (1) "there's more to being a man than having a masculine face", followed by (2) "your [according to the scans] is masculine." If I feel by jaw bones/jaw, for me they are round underneath the fat. So why did he say (2)?

He suggested buccal fat removal. Now my question: did he lie with the second part, "your jaw, according to the scans, is masculine"?
My face is quite narrow in relation to my side profile

Last edited:
it's a classical skinny-fat distribution, caused by shitty hormonal regulations from poor lifestyle choices.

it's fixable through diet and exercise, but it takes years.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Red Fox
it's a classical skinny-fat distribution, caused by shitty hormonal regulations from poor lifestyle choices.

it's fixable through diet and exercise, but it takes years.
Both good news (it can be improved) and bad news (it takes years). I really regret not starting sooner, I'm 26 very soon. Thanks for the comment man

Both good news (it can be improved) and bad news (it takes years). I really regret not starting sooner, I'm 26 very soon. Thanks for the comment man
I had the same issue and turned my life around when I was around 25, main causes are alcohol, poor sleep and diet, even if you're relatively active (I've been working a labor job for over a decade) it's still going to catch up with with age.

I recommend you cut until you see your abs clearly while doing a basic body-weight routine to maintain some amount of muscle, and then bulk in a small surplus while lifting weights, that's how I got out of that predicament.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Moggedbyevery1 and Red Fox
I had the same issue and turned my life around when I was around 25, main causes are alcohol, poor sleep and diet, even if you're relatively active (I've been working a labor job for over a decade) it's still going to catch up with with age.

I recommend you cut until you see your abs clearly while doing a basic body-weight routine to maintain some amount of muscle, and then bulk in a small surplus while lifting weights, that's how I got out of that predicament.
Thanks! Let's see what I can do, I do look extremely strange and have some deformities of my skull/face but now I'll try to work on what I can (KHHV for a reason, at almost 26)

I saw a picture of myself of when I was 8 years old. I had quite a square jaw, definitely squarer than now, I was very good looking back then (now I'm very ugly and look unattractively feminine). I already came into puberty early when I was 10.

One year ago, I went to a Dr in Switzerland who does only jaw surgeries (accident victims mostly). He made 3D scans and 2d scans of my skull. I have a strong jaw, but it just looks and feels very feminine (I'm cis-male of course, but something went wrong during puberty).

I went to him with the goal of "wanting a more masculine face" (mine is extremely feminine, but in an ugly way).

He said 2 things: (1) "there's more to being a man than having a masculine face", followed by (2) "your [according to the scans] is masculine." If I feel by jaw bones/jaw, for me they are round underneath the fat. So why did he say (2)?

He suggested buccal fat removal. Now my question: did he lie with the second part, "your jaw, according to the scans, is masculine"?
My face is quite narrow in relation to my side profile
My case is the opposite: way leaner face, -14cm on waist/-16cm on belly, but ass still juicy as hell... Didn't even start exercising and already got a 0.76 waist-to-hip ratio, on my way to get a beach body 😻

Disproportionately storing fat in stomach and face and be a sign of insulin resistance

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox

Is any amount of alcohol bad for your health? I drink basically every weekend jfl