Is it possible to be ugly if you have naturally straight teeth? 🤔🤔

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I have never seen a person that had naturally straight teeth (aka without braces) and who’s mouth fit 32 teeth who was ugly. Literally never. I’ve seen many attractive people who had crooked teeth but never the other way around. I mean is this just my observation or is it reality?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: klamus, lethal, thecel and 5 others
I have never seen a person that had naturally straight teeth (aka without braces) and who’s mouth fit 32 teeth who was ugly. Literally never. I’ve seen many attractive people who had crooked teeth but never the other way around. I mean is this just my observation or is it reality?
Bluepilled post, just smile bro!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspieSavage, fernandobrocolli, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
Possible, yes, but less probable.

Good teeth and palate indicate good facial development. Which usually results in GL faces, but ofc someone can be well developed yet have a shit eye area, bad pheno, short height, etc.

• +1
Reactions: No Bones Dax, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, UltimateMan and 12 others
it is indeed rare

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.

Good teeth and palate indicate good facial development. Which usually results in GL faces, but ofc someone can be well developed yet have a shit eye area, bad pheno, short height, etc.
Rarely can one be inkwell if their jaw and maxilla are developed well

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
you have a point ngl

• +1
Reactions: No Bones Dax, Deleted member 1707 and .*my*.
what do you mean lol, a good majority of hollywood players had braces

mine are crooked lol

• +1
mine are crooked lol
brutil shit ngl

unless you have crowding it's fine because sometimes genes coding for one set of teeth can be fucked, causing impaction or a host of other issues

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and .*my*.
brutil shit ngl

unless you have crowding it's fine because sometimes genes coding for one set of teeth can be fucked, causing impaction or a host of other issues
idk wtf it is but its barely noticeable when i smile, i saw it on pics back when i was like 10, my 2 front teeth are slightly turnt just like the 2 front teeth on my lower jaw and thats it. No one ever thinks i have bad teeth

• +1
brutil shit ngl

Lol why do you think they’re crooked? Because of crowding of course.

• +1
Lol why do you think they’re crooked? Because of crowding of course.
Not necessarily.
These genetic mutations often manifest on both sides of the mouth, That's how you can tell most often, because one gene codes for both sides of the both, eg: both upper left and upper right premolars will be affected in the same way.

Of course crowding is the most common cause, but the above is also present.

• +1

its possible

mike jew theory

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Well yeah, there's fat people and asians who can have naturally straight teeth. Both are obviously unattractive.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Straight white teeth is a nice halo especially for blacks

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage and Deleted member 7098
Having good bones is only part of the equation

• +1
You can start out with good palate n maxilla holding straight teeth but age and poor tongue posture can make a face uglier overtime. Alit happens in 10 years