Is it possible to change my eyes like in hunter eyes or just for better eyes area

I

IblameSamh

Iron
Look my photo,for u how can i change my eyes area pls,their too big i find

Attachments

• IMG_3194.jpeg
    IMG_3194.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Apparition and looksmaxxing223
no it's genetics. you look like you cry easily

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, IblameSamh, kacper88 and 1 other person
with a surgery we can have hunter eyes? I didn't know this what's the name of the surgery
there are many eye surgeries that you need to get hunter eyes like see removal, infraorbital implants etc

what about roids?
honestly idk much about them. I just know that test c makes your dimorphism higher which ascends you if you're a cutecel like me. Pretty sure hgh increases bonemass but I doubt anything really changes if your infraorbital are already recessed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Outerz14 and Apparition
It's over for this eyecel.

Notice how Chad doesn't worry about his eye area at all? That's simply because he has superior genes, unlike you, disgusting subhuman. His thick masculine skull made of titanium helps his hunter eyes rest easily knowing an inferior manlet cuck like you will never reach them. His eye area is so perfect foids literally faint at first sight before submitting to his gigantrous masculine energy that surrounds the entire vicinity. Notice how, unlike him, you look like you're a prey ready to be sacrificied and transformed into fuel for Chad's bone density and superior DNA? That's because you were born to submit to Chad, born to wageslave all your meaningless so you support his luxurious lifestyle by doing his work too while he spreads his Godlike DNA left and right :lul: Literally over for untermenschen :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14

Notice how Chad doesn't worry about his eye area at all? That's simply because he has superior genes, unlike you, disgusting subhuman. His thick masculine skull made of titanium helps his hunter eyes rest easily knowing an inferior manlet cuck like you will never reach them. His eye area is so perfect foids literally faint at first sight before submitting to his gigantrous masculine energy that surrounds the entire vicinity. Notice how, unlike him, you look like you're a prey ready to be sacrificied and transformed into fuel for Chad's bone density and superior DNA? That's because you were born to submit to Chad, born to wageslave all your meaningless so you support his luxurious lifestyle by doing his work too while he spreads his Godlike DNA left and right :lul: Literally over for untermenschen :feelswhy:
Yooo :feelswhy::feelswhy:

honestly idk much about them. I just know that test c makes your dimorphism higher which ascends you if you're a cutecel like me. Pretty sure hgh increases bonemass but I doubt anything really changes if your infraorbital are already recessed
Any surgery or will hgh save anything

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel

Tuff🙂↕️