Is it possible to change the direction of this wrinkle?

K

krasavchik

slay stacys love titties
Is there any possible way to change this wrinkle direction? I believe it’s wrinkle because there’s only orbicularis oculi in that area.

IMG 3877
IMG 3878

You can clearly see this wrinkle in Delon”s example, it extends from lateral canthus and goes almost straight, without bending that much.

Why is it so important? Because it literally determines whether you have great or subhuman eye hooding. I’m not talking about situation when you have great supraorbitals with amazing fat pads that fully cover your upper eyelid like in Barret’s case. I’m talking about good fat pads with a little upper eyelid exposure. In this case that wrinkle actually determines whether your hooding will continue straight line from your lateral canthus or maybe in someone’s case downwards and then upwards which will lead to this:

IMG 3881

Of course she’s aged and her wrinkles look horrible but if we had younger picture of her during even smallest squint, her eyes would have gotten same wrinkle direction. Which obviously looks bad.

IMG 3879

You can ideally see what I meant by looking at Delon”s side profile. This wrinkle continues its way straight.

Important - Besides all discussion whether this wrinkle matters or not you have to admit that if it goes straight like Delon’s you visually increase PFL which is a good bonus.

Is there any possible way to change this wrinkle direction? I believe it’s wrinkle because there’s only orbicularis oculi in that area.

View attachment 2999522View attachment 2999526

You can clearly see this wrinkle in Delon”s example, it extends from lateral canthus and goes almost straight, without bending that much.

Why is it so important? Because it literally determines whether you have great or subhuman eye hooding. I’m not talking about situation when you have great supraorbitals with amazing fat pads that fully cover your upper eyelid like in Barret’s case. I’m talking about good fat pads with a little upper eyelid exposure. In this case that wrinkle actually determines whether your hooding will continue straight line from your lateral canthus or maybe in someone’s case downwards and then upwards which will lead to this:

View attachment 2999538

Of course she’s aged and her wrinkles look horrible but if we had younger picture of her during even smallest squint, her eyes would have gotten same wrinkle direction. Which obviously looks bad.

View attachment 2999540

You can ideally see what I meant by looking at Delon”s side profile. This wrinkle continues its way straight.

Important - Besides all discussion whether this wrinkle matters or not you have to admit that if it goes straight like Delon’s you visually increase PFL which is a good bonus.
bump this is high iq