Is it possible to change your hair texture?

Mongrelcel

Mongrelcel

Banned
Or am I stuck with garbage asian hair

Elaborate so I can help

Elaborate so I can help
I have the "completely straight spiky" Asian hair. Looks terrible, impossible to style.

Also my crown has a very weird placement, so my hair gives my head a bad shape.

This is my hair, is there anything I could do?

I have been trying to reasearch this too.

It's a combination of genetics and factors like

-Hydration
-Hormonal Balance ( if you have shitty hair texture it may be due to hypothryroidism)
-Nutrition

atm im using hair masks and diy oil mixtures and i have def seen some results tbh

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, doll and Deleted member 5912
I have the "completely straight spiky" Asian hair. Looks terrible, impossible to style.

View attachment 562778

Ur hair doesnt look like the typical asian hair and it isnt spiky, but just get a fade ig

• +1
Reactions: madmax
Ur hair doesnt look like the typical asian hair and it isnt spiky, but just get a fade ig
It definetly is, Ive had a fade before, but doe to the placement of my crown and spikiness it just doesn't look good.

Also fade is a shit haircut, men should always get a fringe, unless your hairline is 10/10

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
It definetly is, Ive had a fade before, but doe to the placement of my crown and spikiness it just doesn't look good.

Also fade is a shit haircut, men should always get a fringe, unless your hairline is 10/10
how is fade relevant to a fringe? you know a fade is on the sides right

View attachment 562778

Huh? I regularly get Brazilian Blowout treatments to straighten out my hair for 20 days and I can always style my hair so well if it's straight, not sure what your complaint is tbh

• +1
Reactions: doll
Or am I stuck with garbage asian hair
asian hair is good and objectively better straight hair than caucasian straight hair. healthmaxx and thicken your hair

• +1
Reactions: madmax

and ur capping cuz i get more eye contact and looks when i have skin fade with long hair on top but i think it suits my drug dealer pheno

sure what your complaint is
That my hair is brittle as fuck, will not hold a position/shape no matter how strong the product is, the fact it sticks out 90 degrees out of my head like a porcupine, that my crown has dub as fuck placement preventing me from haveing any other haircut that fucking autistic asian 2 block. Might as well call it a bowlcut with a fade

Elaborate please?
Hormonal deficiencies may cause a bad hair texture and perhaps thinning and balding.
What kind of results, and from what oils? What's your hair texture?
My hair used to look extremely frizzy and off turned

I have been using garnier hair masks after i shower, and every 2-3 days i use an oil mask
( olive oil + egg yolk + honey/caffeine ) (i can post the recipe if u want )
my hair feels way softer now and shines way more in the sun tbh i feel like it's slowly improving ngl

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3
You can't permanently or naturally change your hair texture. There's a really risky surgery you can do where you implant someone else's hair in your head but your body is likely to negatively react to it and you would need so many donor follicles so it's pretty much out of the question. Trust me if you could girls would already be doing it by now.

• So Sad
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel