Is it possible to end female privilege?

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
I feel like men’s horniness and desperation for pussy plus females gaslighting will prevent our liberation.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, LampPostPrime and arabcelxxx
By repealing the 19th

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Canwefixit
Female privilege can't be "removed" naturally, if that makes any sense.

It's inevitable in any modern first world society that the average woman will live a life far better than the average man. Feminism, simps, brain based economy, misandric policies, dating apps, family courts. The whole shabang.

Only strict pro-men / anti-women laws can sort this shit out, obviously.

The only "natural" way the inherent female privilege can be eradicated is if there is a super imbalanced ratio of women to men. Say 10-15 women for every guy. And the ratio must stay this way as much as possible for it to work in the long term.

12-to-1 is good enough to suppress hypergamy, crush any form of simping, make sure almost every man gets laid and also it's not so severe (eg. 35 to 1) to the point where all the females can physically overpower all the men.

Imagine if the Chinese aborted male fetuses and held on to the female ones way back in the Mao era. The results 25-50 years on would be extremely interesting.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime
12 to 1 seems kinda mad. Id have 12 fuckbuddies but I would probably only need two regular ones and the other 10 would be fighting for me. Isnt a 12:1 ratio too big? Wouldn’t women5:1men be enough?

Obviously it’s un achievable without genocide so what pro male anti female laws can be pushed to sort out the problem in a 1:1 society?

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
12 to 1 seems kinda mad. Id have 12 fuckbuddies but I would probably only need two regular ones and the other 10 would be fighting for me. Isnt a 12:1 ratio too big? Wouldn’t women5:1men be enough?
Massage the number till you like it.

Tbh anything like 4-6:1 will do the trick. I think I just went too far with my thought experiment here jfl.

BTW you wouldn't have 12 FBs in that scenario if you aren't Chad btw. Remember how in ancient times rulers had like harems that went into the thousands? King Solomon type shit.

A subhuman would probably have one wife who is subhuman as well (and resents his ass jfl). But at least he'll smash.

Normies would have 2-4 tops.

The strong HTNs and above sweep the rest.
Obviously it’s un achievable without genocide so what pro male anti female laws can be pushed to sort out the problem in a 1:1 society?
1. Abolish family courts completely. Law states 50 50 custody and limited child support payments. 0 alimony for all cases.

2. Fair draft when it comes to army for both genders. No exceptions.

3. All jobs must have a 50 50 ratio of men to women either way, not just at the top but at the bottom as well. 60 40 being the most "imbalanced" ratio allowed.
Both genders must be represented at the bottom as well as the top (sewage, military, garbage disposal, plumbing)

I can think of a few others but it's extremely unlikely anyone would vote that shit into law.

The truth is that this problem won't go away but with slowing population growth around the world, I suspect men (labour, army, dangerous shit) will be more in demand in the coming years. Could be cope though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, arabcelxxx and Canwefixit
Massage the number till you like it.

Tbh anything like 4-6:1 will do the trick. I think I just went too far with my thought experiment here jfl.

BTW you wouldn't have 12 FBs in that scenario if you aren't Chad btw. Remember how in ancient times rulers had like harems that went into the thousands? King Solomon type shit.

A subhuman would probably have one wife who is subhuman as well (and resents his ass jfl). But at least he'll smash.

Normies would have 2-4 tops.

The strong HTNs and above sweep the rest.

1. Abolish family courts completely. Law states 50 50 custody and limited child support payments. 0 alimony for all cases.

2. Fair draft when it comes to army for both genders. No exceptions.

I can think of a few others but it's extremely unlikely anyone would vote that shit into law.

The truth is that this problem won't go away but with slowing population growth around the world, I suspect men (labour, army, dangerous shit) will be more in demand in the coming years. Could be cope though.
I just dont get why a man needs 1000 women to himself. I could pump and dump 100 women but after that it would get too much. Plus I wouldn’t want the bitches to hang around. Its true Chads would get the most women but Chad wouldn’t have to to fuck all the women so some would have to settle for normies and even incel men. The laws sound great tbh. A nuclear giga chad law would be any woman caught not appreciating men will be sent to a large sized island with enough resources to fend for themselves. Yes it may increase hypergamy further but it would be so funny to watch these feminist women who say men are trash try to live without us 😂😂

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Brus Wane
"Pro-male laws"

"Eradicate 80% of men"