Is it possible to fix short chin and how badly does it affect looks in general?

B

BazookaMonkey

Iron
20220326 234004

So i have done some measure means and found that my chin to philtrum ratio is 1.78:1 . Is it over for me? How badly does it affect my looks and is there a way to increase chin size even just by a little?

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 18261, AscendingHero and 2 others
I don't see an issue with it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Darkthrone and Indeed
View attachment 1606942
So i have done some measure means and found that my chin to philtrum ratio is 1.78:1 . Is it over for me? How badly does it affect my looks and is there a way to increase chin size even just by a little?
There are about 100 methods who can fix that.

Some are super invasive some are basically non invasive

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and AscendingHero
chewing can grow ur masseter muscles and training neck can give the illusion of a bigger jaw
If ure into hardmaxing then jaw implants / fillers / some jaw surgery
ur lower third looks fine to me (if ure between 15-18), if ure older then its still fine but maybe go for some beard game

• +1
Reactions: BazookaMonkey, TrestIsBest and alriodai
Your chin isn't that short, it's average

Show full face. Your lower third is quite bad what matters most is good facial harmony.

Also the angle is making your chin look smaller

Depends on your midface ratio and the length of your philtrum

Vertical genio

Tall chin is a such a halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, CristianT, BazookaMonkey and 3 others
Genioplasty is the best solution.

• +1
Reactions: BazookaMonkey
Hey, at least your chin isn't that recessed. Projected short chins are significantly better than recessed downward growth induced incredibly subhuman tall chins.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Depends on your midface ratio and the length of your philtrum
Midface is good but philtrum is a bit long as you can see in the picture

My chin is kinda recessed from some angles. Not too much though but from some angle it can be quite visible
Of course it is also (likely more than kinda) recessed which isn't surprising given your existence on this forum. Brutal.

What about bonesmashing
I'm speechless. That's unrionically enough Looksmax.org for tonight. I now remember the unfortunate mean Full Scale IQ of 78 here

• +1
Reactions: one job away
How bad would it be in the eyes of non autistic non looksmaxxer non incel normal people?

ratios are cope how many cm is your philtrum and chin?

ratios are cope how many cm is your philtrum and chin?
How to measure. Cuz in picture the ratios are 1 to 1.7 while in real life measuring is like 1 to 2.5 probably due to the curves and all so very difficult to measure accurately

You need higher gonial angle. I have the same issue

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Elvisandreaa
How to measure. Cuz in picture the ratios are 1 to 1.7 while in real life measuring is like 1 to 2.5 probably due to the curves and all so very difficult to measure accurately
use calipers. Or just make sure the ruler stays in the same vertical plane while measuring.

chewing can grow ur masseter muscles and training neck can give the illusion of a bigger jaw
If ure into hardmaxing then jaw implants / fillers / some jaw surgery
ur lower third looks fine to me (if ure between 15-18), if ure older then its still fine but maybe go for some beard game
I'm 16 and want my chin to be slightly longer and protrude forward more. Should I just wait until puberty is over? Is there something I can do to achieve this?

The retards will tell you fillers, the ultra hardmaxxers would tell you bimax, the more realistic hardmaxxers would tell you genio.

I'm 16 and want my chin to be slightly longer and protrude forward more. Should I just wait until puberty is over? Is there something I can do to achieve this?
yes wait
and things u can do: dont mouthbreath and maybe its cope but if i was 16 again i'd do mewing.
have ur diet on point.

yes wait
and things u can do: dont mouthbreath and maybe its cope but if i was 16 again i'd do mewing.
have ur diet on point.
I've almost never mouth breathed in my entire life. Not even occasionally. It's possible I did in my sleep but not likely. I'm not a recessed subhuman it's just that my chin is shorter than I like it to be. I just want a more masculine looking jawline. When I look at younger photos of myself I kinda have that same chin. My diet has been pretty awful though resulting in me being an obese monkey. Do you need pics?