Is it possible to get bigger arms in 30 days without roids

moggerrr4321

moggerrr4321

Gymmaxxing only
I need my arms to fill my shirts asap because I’m going out in 30 days someone please help me

obviously nigga just workout and dont be a skinny bitch and your arms will be a lot bigger after 30 days

• +1
Reactions: aids, moggster, greycel and 2 others
It's impossible even with roiding

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aero, aids, moggster and 5 others
I believe first year of lifting genetic elite can get 12-20lbs of muscle naturally. Tapers off significantly from there. Look how much tissue one pound of chicken breast equates to. You could probably get that, a good portion of that around both arms in that timeframe depending on how new you are to lifting.

No you can’t, I used to think like this

Eat more, train arms directly and have a designated day just for your biceps & triceps, and your arms will grow out, only way to make your arms look bigger is to get slim fit Hanes t shirts, that’s your best bet

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and moggerrr4321
Not possible in 30 days without roids or having a puffy bloatcel face from bulk
Will gain the tiniest bit of muscle, just buy a smaller size shirt bruh

• +1
Reactions: nathan, moggster and moggerrr4321
the best thing that will increase size the most is creatine, it will make your muscles hold more water so that equals instant 10 or 15% increase in size

• +1
Reactions: moggerrr4321
No you can’t, I used to think like this

Eat more, train arms directly and have a designated day just for your biceps & triceps, and your arms will grow out, only way to make your arms look bigger is to get slim fit Hanes t shirts, that’s your best bet
I mean just a tiny bit bigger at this point I will buy a slim fit tee I might just be retarded thinking I can grow them in 30 days

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
the best thing that will increase size the most is creatine, it will make your muscles hold more water so that equals instant 10 or 15% increase in size
Already have cretine my arms are decent but I would like them a bit bigger

Work out your arms 3x a week 6-8 sets per workout, 2 exercices per muscle per day, with at least 4 different exercices variations, eat in a caloric surplus and proteins.
If you do other body parts the same day that you do arms (ex: chest & triceps) do triceps first, but know it will reduce your performance on chest exercices like bench press

Example program prioritizing arms but not forgetting other body parts (fuck legs tho):
A:
- Deadlift
- BB curl
- DB incline curl
- Pull ups
- 1 arm row

B:
- Squats
- close grip bench
- french press / DB skull crushers
- chest press / smith machine bench, try to get some incline
- lateral raises

C:
- RDL
- Chin ups (focus on biceps)
- Standing DB curl
- BB row
- Hammer curls
- Lat pullover

D:
- Leg press if you can focus quads, or smith machine squat/ hacksquat
- Tricep dips (upright torso)
- OHP (closer grip)
- Straight / V bar pushdowns
- chest press / smith machine bench (other one than tuesday)
- Lateral raise (variation)
- Front raises

and you can repeat these like ABCDABX, where X is rest and next week go CDABCDX etc...
you can also create other days and do 6 different days in a single week
Or you can go ABCDXEX where E is an other day where you focus only on arms,
If you are a beginner, maibe go for ABXCDXX or if you can mange an irregular schedule (6 day slip instead of 7) go for ABXCDX and repeat as you can't handle so much volume as you will be sore.

Then its basic shit, go to failure, control the negative, don't ego lift but dont be a form cyborg either, copy guys who are bigger than you (and don't look like the blast roids)

But even with that you will not gain 3 inches of arm size except if you gain 10% bodyfat, you probably overestimate what you can do in a month and underestimate what you can do in a year.

no gpt btw

• +1
not even with roids, only fillers and bullshit could do such thing

I need my arms to fill my shirts asap because I’m going out in 30 days someone please help me
dumb ass question
obv but won't make a noticeable difference, eat in a surplus get sufficient protien and sleep (if your gyming already which Im guessing you are probably already on creatine but make sure you're on that

• +1
dumb ass question
obv but won't make a noticeable difference, eat in a surplus get sufficient protien and sleep (if your gyming already which Im guessing you are probably already on creatine but make sure you're on that
Yea I figured out I was a retard won’t happen again 😂