Is it possible to get hollow cheeks if you’re still young?

donkeyskin

donkeyskin

Iron
I’m 16 and wonder if perhaps I don’t have them because of baby fat. My cheekbones do pop out of the sides of my face (diamond shape face) and I have a sort of a sharp jawline. I’m already underweight and haven’t ate processed foods for a few weeks. I also have braces (don’t worry, my maxilla and chin are fine, they also come off soon) what do you guys think?

I’m 16 and wonder if perhaps I don’t have them because of baby fat. My cheekbones do pop out of the sides of my face (diamond shape face) and I have a sort of a sharp jawline. I’m already underweight and haven’t ate processed foods for a few weeks. I also have braces (don’t worry, my maxilla and chin are fine, they also come off soon) what do you guys think?
Start touching the weights slowly and eat enough food and protein.

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin
You do not need them at your age, as literally no one has them at your age. You will get them naturally by your mid 20s, when you lost enough baby fat, given you are at a low body fat level and not recessed

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin