Is it possible to get lean with low T?

Troglodyte452

Troglodyte452

Silver
What I eat in a day is 2 slices of bread with white cheese and honey, 3 bananas, protein shake, protein pudding, 300g chicken, broccolis, 3 carrots, snickers bar, greek yogurt and 4 eggs. No way that’s too many calories to stop losing weight (I also cycle around 25km a day and sprint every few days). I’m currently around 14% bf at 135 lbs. Started thinking maybe there’s something wrong with hormones or do I gotta push myself more

u are ruin ur growth right now

Cut out all the carbs and watch the scale go down. Carbs are the sole contributor to increased sdLDL particles within the bloodstream which are easily oxidized and cause atherosclerosis.

• +1
Reactions: Shun2311 and TheLookInYourEyes
Cut out all the carbs and watch the scale go down. Carbs are the sole contributor to increased sdLDL particles within the bloodstream which are easily oxidized and cause atherosclerosis.
So from what I listed, basically bread yeah

So from what I listed, basically bread yeah
No, it includes the bread, honey, bananas, broccoli, pudding, snickers bar, and carrots. Only keep the cheese and greek yogurt because they provide benefits toward IGF-1 and gut health.

No, it includes the bread, honey, bananas, broccoli, pudding, snickers bar, and carrots. Only keep the cheese and greek yogurt because they provide benefits toward IGF-1 and gut health.
So I’m supposed to get 120 grams of protein just from meat? That’s a shit ton of meat lmao

So I’m supposed to get 120 grams of protein just from meat? That’s a shit ton of meat lmao
1 pound of 93/7 grass fed ground beef ($5 USD at my local store) is only 600 calories with just over 100 grams of protein. If you went even leaner, say 99/1, you would only be getting more protein at less calories. Also eggs and protein powder should get you well over 120.