Is it possible to get lower jaw surgery when you have perfect bite?

D

Deleted member 2729

facemaxx or death
So basically title, I'm pretty sure my maxilla is fine and advancing it would make me look like an ape but my jaw might be recessed because I had an overbite and the fucking orthojew "fixed" it without changing the mandible just fixing the bite itself and now the mandible looks recessed (also my chin is giga recessed but that's another story). Is it possible to advance only the lower jaw?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Is it possible to advance only the lower jaw
No.

Either advance both of them, or get an implant.

Not sure if there are any other options.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, LastHopeForNorman and Madrigal
do it pussy

No.

Either advance both of them, or get an implant.

Not sure if there are any other options.
Don't think my maxilla needs advancement so I will need to save up for genio + jaw implant. Fucking orthojews tbh every orthodontist that doesn't immediately mention jaw surgery should be shot on the spot in MC

If you were a class 2 and you got it fixed with braces then yes you need to compensate, maybe you can get away with surgery first if you don't need a lot of advancement.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Sounds like a nightmare situation bro. I will not settle for anything less than surgery for my overbite.

• +1
Show pics

• JFL
Show pics
Only PM tbh not gonna post my subhuman face on this site even if it's just my jaw. Not interested on getting doxxed or being placed on some kind of watchlist lmao

Only PM tbh not gonna post my subhuman face on this site even if it's just my jaw. Not interested on getting doxxed or being placed on some kind of watchlist lmao
Pm me. Im mod you can trust

• +1
Don't think my maxilla needs advancement so I will need to save up for genio + jaw implant. Fucking orthojews tbh every orthodontist that doesn't immediately mention jaw surgery should be shot on the spot in MC
whats the point of getting a genio when youll get implant anyway

whats the point of getting a genio when youll get implant anyway
After genio I don't think I need more projection for the chin/front of the jaw. Only width and definition at the sides + wider gonions