Is it possible to get maxilla growth at 15?

Y

ynns

Iron
Is it possible to get maxilla growth at 15?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 38248
ofc. its too early.

Afaik, Maxilla stops growing at 11

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1735
anything is possible dont ever get up

yes definitely

• +1
Reactions: ynns
"Mandibular growth was found to be statistically significant for the age periods of 16 to 18 years and 18 to 20 years. Growth from 16 to 18 years was greater than that from 18 to 20 years. Maxillary and mandibular growth were highly correlated at each age period. However, overall mandibular growth was approximately twice that of overall maxillary growth." (Love, Mamandras, Murray 1990)

• +1
Reactions: dsheppa, m0ss26 and ynns
Yes bonesmash maxilla

They should pin this honestly

im taking 7000iu d3 and 300mcg k2 mk7 is that enough?
Yes that's enough, also make sure you exercise regularly and try supplementing for your T levels like zinc and ashwaghanda. Don't forget to sleep for 9-10 hours everyday and make sure to stay lean to keep your T levels high

Yes that's enough, also make sure you exercise regularly and try supplementing for your T levels like zinc and ashwaghanda. Don't forget to sleep for 9-10 hours everyday and make sure to stay lean to keep your T levels high
yes, already do all of those + boron, however i'm not necessarily lean.. i'm 17-18% bf, but i dont want to cut at 15 to stunt growth :(
take k2 mk4
i would if it wasnt so expensive

yes, already do all of those + boron, however i'm not necessarily lean.. i'm 17-18% bf, but i dont want to cut at 15 to stunt growth :(

i would if it wasnt so expensive
12-15 would be nice, you won't be stunting growth as long as you cut properly. Starving yourself will stunt growth, eating your nutrients and actually moving and exercising will not but yeah.

12-15 would be nice, you won't be stunting growth as long as you cut properly. Starving yourself will stunt growth, eating your nutrients and actually moving and exercising will not but yeah.
yeah.. idk tho as a gymcel i dont want to cut too long either and im scared of stunting my growth as im already only 1,72m

yeah.. idk tho as a gymcel i dont want to cut too long either and im scared of stunting my growth as im already only 1,72m
In that case just stay away from processed food and eat chicken, lamb shoulder, mash potatoes and get calcium from dairy such as milk and yoghurt and supplement d3 and k2 for max height growth :feelsez:

172 is not looking good for you

ik but theres nothing i can do except cope and pray :feelswah:
so i shouldnt cut after all..? i was planning on doing so before summer because i want to be lean 10-12bf%

bro you gotta help me test max. i just turned 15 and im 190cm and want more test for best facial growth.

• Woah
Reactions: Napoleon1800
bro you gotta help me test max. i just turned 15 and im 190cm and want more test for best facial growth.
Tallfag!

Hard mew

Sleep 9 hours, zinc, eat protein rich diet with saturated fats and yoghurt and supplement k2. Eat lots of dairy too, should be enough. And do regular exercise for secretion of growth hormone.

Make sure you are lena within a healthy range as well

Do that with just medium pressure applied upwards

Sleep 9 hours, zinc, eat protein rich diet with saturated fats and yoghurt and supplement k2. Eat lots of dairy too, should be enough. And do regular exercise for secretion of growth hormone.
what does dairy have, and why do many people say its bad and what are thebest dairy products?

what does dairy have, and why do many people say its bad and what are thebest dairy products?
Dairy is a viable source for calcium for your daily requirement. They also have protein and vitamin D which helps you grow. As far from what I know, dairy products aren't bad for you. A glass of milk after your meal is less likely to harm you than other processed drinks with artificial sugars that your body won't digest.

Dairy is a viable source for calcium for your daily requirement. They also have protein and vitamin D which helps you grow. As far from what I know, dairy products aren't bad for you. A glass of milk after your meal is less likely to harm you than other processed drinks with artificial sugars that your body won't digest.
What kind of milk should i drink since people have told me some milk is not good for you.

What kind of milk should i drink since people have told me some milk is not good for you.
Milk is healthy period. Just get pasteurised milk. Don't forget to exercise regularly as well.

Yes, you need to hard mew and chin tuck 24/7