is it possible to get prescribed igf1 if i make up a story about my dht being high and affecting my hairloss or smt, 14 y old netherlands

_looksmaxxer_

_looksmaxxer_

its over?
title

• So Sad
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
no nigga the doctors aint stupid :lul:

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
jfl igf1 would cause hairloss too, and do u realise igf1 is like £30,000-50,000 if i was u and they prescribe it i wouldnt even use it i would just sell it and make money

• +1
Reactions: Yahya
jfl igf1 would cause hairloss too, and do u realise igf1 is like £30,000-50,000 if i was u and they prescribe it i wouldnt even use it i would just sell it and make money

how does igf1 cause hairloss?

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
something to do with the androgen receptors in the scalp, igf1 causes hair loss, not sure though
what sob story can i make up to get prescribed hgh or igf1 then? 172cm at 14

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and asdvek
what sob story can i make up to get prescribed hgh or igf1 then? 172cm at 14
they don't prescribe igf1, they use it on cattles/bulls n for increased muscle mass and organ enlargement. not used on humans. at best u can get hgh

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
they don't prescribe igf1, they use it on cattles/bulls n for increased muscle mass and organ enlargement. not used on humans. at best u can get hgh
what can i do to get hgh💀

• +1
what can i do to get hgh💀
i mean, if the doctor knows about blackpill then he can give it to u, but other than that u need prescription and u get prescription via having low hgh levels

you can't, find bodybuilders on facebook that sell it
man my net worth is around 2 dollars, cant i do something with insurance or something. the netherlands is a very rich country

i mean, if the doctor knows about blackpill then he can give it to u, but other than that u need prescription and u get prescription via having low hgh levels
any way i could maybe crash my hgh for a couple of days until i get that hormone test done?

• +1
man my net worth is around 2 dollars, cant i do something with insurance or something. the netherlands is a very rich country
unless you get in a car crash or you're very physically hurt you wont get hgh or igf1, im 15 and just buy it from bodybuilders lmao. wageslave then get on BOTB height guides

i broke my arm when i was 13 and i had 2 surgery's to fix that, can i maybe use that as some sort of sob story

any way i could maybe crash my hgh for a couple of days until i get that hormone test done?
The best I can think of is to starve yourself one day before the test and get little sleep.
Don’t eat any sugar or carbs sincr that wil raise igf1.
And you don’t want to take GH you want to take igf1 that’s what most doctors use and gh May be elevated because of fasting.

Complain to your doctor about anxiety and low energy even though you do sports and eat healthy and that you haven’t been developing much lately.
IMG 3132

Maybe walk a lot too idk

The best I can think of is to starve yourself one day before the test and get little sleep.
Don’t eat any sugar or carbs sincr that wil raise igf1.
And you don’t want to take GH you want to take igf1 that’s what most doctors use and gh May be elevated because of fasting.

Complain to your doctor about anxiety and low energy even though you do sports and eat healthy and that you haven’t been developing much lately.
View attachment 2998311
Maybe walk a lot too idk
bro thank you so much

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
You know what, if you can get the test in an image file I can VERY easily edit and alter hormone levels, and it will be 0% noticeable. you can send it to me if it’s by image.
Or you can print a forged copy with altered hormones levels if you want to bring the paper physically