is it possible to get rid of chin fat

L

lebronjames21

Iron
i got a genetic chin with alot of fat and is it possible to lower it? Looks like this just narrower and chubbier

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
are you talking about the submental triangle, the area between the chin and the neck? in that case you probably have a low hyoid not excess fat

Slavic countries are taller than western countries and more t levels dont see how being slavic is brutal
Slavs have bad fat storage genetics in their face, so they end up having a babyface look. That is bad for men, but fine for women. Slavs also have extremely bad hair genetics and start thinning their hair and balding by 25. Slavs in general also have below average-borderline autistic level social skills along with making much less than westerners. Brutal for slavcels tbh.

Slavs have bad fat storage genetics in their face, so they end up having a babyface look. That is bad for men, but fine for women. Slavs also have extremely bad hair genetics and start thinning their hair and balding by 25. Slavs in general also have below average-borderline autistic level social skills along with making much less than westerners. Brutal for slavcels
Ngl i do have bad fat storage genetics and hair genes but i dont see how that can make it any worse than western people who mook like babies

Slavs have bad fat storage genetics in their face, so they end up having a babyface look. That is bad for men, but fine for women. Slavs also have extremely bad hair genetics and start thinning their hair and balding by 25. Slavs in general also have below average-borderline autistic level social skills along with making much less than westerners. Brutal for slavcels tbh.
Also the money isnt everything when its built on african resources and most western countries fell off and its better to live in countries like poland rather than the uk

Also the money isnt everything when its built on african resources and most western countries fell off and its better to live in countries like poland rather than the uk
Its better to live in a country like Poland for the saftey, women, and prices, but a proper western country like the US or UK is the only place where the average person can make any real money or make significant progress. Making western money and having westerner citizenship while living in a slavic country is the best combo tbh. I would retire in Poland if I could.

Its better to live in a country like Poland for the saftey, women, and prices, but a proper western country like the US or UK is the only place where the average person can make any real money or make significant progress. Making western money and having westerner citizenship while living in a slavic country is the best combo tbh. I would retire in Poland if I could.
Ur right there cuz i live in england so i can see both sides there but where did u get the social skills study thing from im curious abt it if its true