Is it possible to get tan with betacarotene without sunlight?

chasing aesthetics

chasing aesthetics

Bronze
I don't want to age my skin with sunlight.

sweet potatoes greycel

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10987 and OOGABOOGA
You won't look tanned, but the effect will be similar, although on a smaller scale. I carrotmaxxed, it felt good.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Slayercel and Deleted member 7076
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel
Tried it, youll just be very yellow

How
You won't look tanned, but the effect will be similar, although on a smaller scale. I carrotmaxxed, it felt good.
how many carrots per day? Congrats btw on your improvement

how many carrots per day? Congrats btw on your improvement
I ate around 3 a day. I liked the taste and the crunchiness so it wasn't a problem. Pure benefits.

Only tan that looks natural on me is from the sun tbh, too bad it ages the shit out of you.

Only tan that looks natural on me is from the sun tbh, too bad it ages the shit out of you.
Yeah that's why i quit. People on looksmaxxing forums aren't aware that you can hook 18 year olds as 35 year olds. Men's prime last for very long. This should be a whole another thread in itself honestly.

I ate around 3 a day. I liked the taste and the crunchiness so it wasn't a problem. Pure benefits.
1 carrot has 4mg of betacarotene, google says. I found some betacarotene pills that had 15 mg in them. Take two a day and it mogs carrots hard.

• Woah
Reactions: beyourself
1 carrot has 4mg of betacarotene, google says. I found some betacarotene pills that had 15 mg in them. Take two a day and it mogs carrots hard.
Maybe I should do that, ngl.

XD

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
take it with lycopene bro, they help each other's absorption and you'll get a glow that'll mog sun tan hard
No it’s not the same, lypocene gives a reddish glow,