Is it possible to go ER and get away with it?

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
I can't do it because I don't have a gun. It's important to be able to kys fast after if you don't want to spend the rest of your life in prison. But have you considered that you could possibly do it and not be found out or get caught? How would you do it? Talk and share ideas with friends!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Jnumber01, Gonthar and 4 others
i wish i could brutally murder my itis and get away with it

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 20399
i wish i could brutally murder my itis and get away with it
It's possible but unlikely because of you doxxing her and internet archive

I could get away with it with my IQ

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Primalsplit and Deleted member 22124
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: _MVP_ and Deleted member 22124
It's possible but unlikely because of you doxxing her and internet archive
doxxing ??

internet archive??

what are you talking about

im confused

I wish I could brutally murder all women
Women are pretty useless when you think about it. Cucks will disagree, but no one would ever simp for a woman if they weren't physically attractive. That's why gays are actually morally righteous in a way despite all their degeneracy.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and try2beme
doxxing ??

internet archive??

what are you talking about

im confused
Very convincing... Nice try...

Ain't gonna fly with the detectives though

Going ER is a mass shooting, pretty impossible.

The real way is to just become a serial killer like Ted Bundy.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
It is possible, it happened before. But you need to be devise a really high IQ plan and be lucky to get away with a mass shooting

In 2008 some blackcel went inside a store, lined up all the customers, manager, and employees (all of them were women lol), and executed them then left the scene. His identity still remains unknown to this day.

"Four customers, a part-time employee and the store manager were taken to the back of the store and shot. Five of them, all women, were killed; the part-time employee was wounded but survived. Police found the victims shortly after receiving an emergency call at 10:45 a.m. The gunman was described as a black man with thick, cornrowed hair and a receding hairline,"

this was @Blackgymmax before ascending

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Aladin

I could get away with it with my IQ
Shalom rabbi When do we expect the destruction of the white race and the coming of the Moshiach? Could you educate me how YHWH allows you to rape me and my 3 year old? And can a greek be a jew?

I can't do it because I don't have a gun. It's important to be able to kys fast after if you don't want to spend the rest of your life in prison. But have you considered that you could possibly do it and not be found out or get caught? How would you do it? Talk and share ideas with friends!
well you can't really do what ER himself did, you would have to take the Kaczynski route or something along those lines, the Boston bombers could have potentially got away buy you know how that turned out.

going er necessitates severe idiocy, so no, you can't get away with it. people used to do serial killings instead of going er, that was more successful, but ultimately they get caught too, especially with new technologies like genetic indexing. the zodiac was probably caught for some other crime and got raped to death in jail. he didn't get away with shit lol

only way to get away with it is by being a high class assassin

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
No. Only serial killers can get away with it but even that is extremely difficult.