Is it possible to have a gf with a hairsystem?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Would any girl respect a guy wearing a system? I have one and think its impossible. Also being nt is impossible.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin, PseudoMaxxer and Samsepioler
Would any girl respect a guy wearing a system? I have one and think its impossible. Also being nt is impossible.
being nt is hardest of all, when ur non nt

being nt is learned

I don’t think she’ll respect you seeing you remove it in the house and knowing you wear a wig.

Either HT or buzz and accept the norwood

Actual answer is yes, I wore one for a few years that looked super real. Was dating a chick for like a year straight and after a few months I assumed she knew I was wearing but was being nice and not bringing it up.

One morning the bond came undone in my sleep and she saw me without it, I threw a blanket over her head, reattached it lightly and awkwardly said bye and left.

She texted me later that she had no idea and truly didn't care, we dated another 6 months and I cheated on her multiple times

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, arabcelxxx, horsefacin and 2 others
No female will ever respect that.

Are you autistic nigga

Actual answer is yes, I wore one for a few years that looked super real. Was dating a chick for like a year straight and after a few months I assumed she knew I was wearing but was being nice and not bringing it up.

One morning the bond came undone in my sleep and she saw me without it, I threw a blanket over her head, reattached it lightly and awkwardly said bye and left.

She texted me later that she had no idea and truly didn't care, we dated another 6 months and I cheated on her multiple times
lace or poly system? source? What are you doing now with your hair?

interesting username tbh
lived both sides
what does that truly mean ? like your ups and downs in life ?

it lasts 6-10 months how would they know

Why would you give a fuck if a foid or anyone didn't respect you for wearing a system or any looksmax whatsoever?

If you look better with it, why bother with the opinions of others?

The number one reason why you should looksmax is to feel better in your skin, everything else is barely relevant.

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin
Just hide it as much as possible

Why would you give a fuck if a foid or anyone didn't respect you for wearing a system or any looksmax whatsoever?

If you look better with it, why bother with the opinions of others?

The number one reason why you should looksmax is to feel better in your skin, everything else is barely relevant.
Equivalent of gymcels saying they just lift for themselves bro

• +1
Reactions: Mio
lace or poly system? source? What are you doing now with your hair?
I got 3000 fue grafts and smp underneath, I hated wearing a system honestly. It looked pretty decent but was a lot of work and was always worried I'd get outed. I did full poly because you can get a long lasting strong hold. I got it from some major website for that but forgot what it was, been like 6 years

interesting username tbh
lived both sides
what does that truly mean ? like your ups and downs in life ?
in my early to mid 20s I was pretty high psl, maybe a chad lite, and would get female attention almost all everywhere

I then lost my hair, gained weight etc and there is no worse feeling than knowing first hand how good looking guys live and then dropping to low tier normie