Is it possible to have bad undereyes yet not be recessed?

O

Ocelot

I think this is the case in my family, because me and especially the rest of my family, have good jaws and cheekbones, but we all have really bad undereye hollowing. None of us are recessed (except me, I am slightly downward grown :feelscry:).

Is it just genetic shit fat pads/low cheekbones?

yes it very possible

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
I think this is the case in my family, because me and especially the rest of my family, have good jaws and cheekbones, but we all have really bad undereye hollowing. None of us are recessed (except me, I am slightly downward grown :feelscry:).

Is it just genetic shit fat pads/low cheekbones?
Yes very, I have it to a degree, despite having pretty ideal forward growth.

• +1
Yeah, orbitals are mostly genetic if you ask me. Alain Delon had near perfect forward growth, but recessed orbitals.
8A2C5376 4837 4977 B6EF A3C5063AE177

• +1
Almost every Indian has that. Even the most forward grown Indian has bad upper eye and under eye support.
Its genetical and it has been developed due to living in hotter climates.

• +1
Can be due to a lack of orbital fat.
Lookup tear troughs for more information

• +1
Meds have less orbital fat than Nordics overall (e.g. Alain Delon)

you said he has recessed upper maxilla and recessed lateral infraorbital rims in this thread tho didnt you?
Yeah, but the upper maxilla is largely genetic. The lower maxilla is always an indicator of forward growth. The maxilla moves down as a whole when someone becomes recessed. It’s not possible for one part of the maxilla to move down and another part to stay, they just have genetically, less bone in the upper maxilla area

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
don't get taban tbh infraorbital implants will replicate real undereye support and give you the real hunter look

Look up Brian Shimansky. Top tier cheekbones and jaw, caveman tier browridge but lacks undereye support

• JFL
Look up Brian Shimansky. Top tier cheekbones and jaw, caveman tier browridge but lacks undereye support
jfl :lul:
when the difference between squinting and not is 1 entire psl point
Brian
Brian2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751