Is it possible to increase eye horizontal length?

Deleted member 7753

Deleted member 7753

If you only knew how good things really were
I want to ascend but taban says he doesn't think it's possible. Is it possible and if so who can do it?

• Love it
Reactions: joeveniro
better bones around improve under eye support and hooding which makes it look narrower, otherwise no

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6485b025t and joeveniro
better bones around improve under eye support and hooding which makes it loo narrower, otherwise no
My nigga taban says he can make my eyes (above) resemble the morph (below) by 75%. He can't get any better results because the horizontal length is lower than the morph and he can't increase it.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 9072
My nigga taban says he can make my eyes (above) resemble the morph (below) by 75%. He can't get any better results because the horizontal length is lower than the morph and he can't increase it.

View attachment 704850
looks good but yeah you can't increase pfl length

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
No, it would just expose the red flesh
You can make them vertically shorter

• +1
No, it would just expose the red flesh
You can make them vertically shorter
Can't he just move the medial canthus diagonally instead of vertically to fraud longer horizontal length?

Can't he just move the medial canthus diagonally instead of vertically to fraud longer horizontal length?
nah i asked taban about altering the medial canthus too, that dude said it's impossible.

• +1
plus idk how you could expose more of the medial canthus's flesh, it'd be like digging a seam into the nasal bridge almost

• +1
Lateral canthopexy
And maybe modified Lefort 3 sińce reposition lateral Rim

In Caucasians only 2-3 mm are possible
Pfl= laterally wide eyeball + wide orbitals

plus idk how you could expose more of the medial canthus's flesh, it'd be like digging a seam into the nasal bridge almost
I'll ask Eppley.

Lateral canthopexy
And maybe modified Lefort 3 sińce reposition lateral Rim

In Caucasians only 2-3 mm are possible
Pfl= laterally wide eyeball + wide orbitals
Any reputable surgeons doing lateral canthopexy? I don't need lefort, the rest of my face is very good.

PFL is pretty overrated imo, it's mostly about how vertically narrow your eyes are

Example of PFLcel slayer
Pin by Neysa Herrada on Husband list!!:) | Rob lowe, Rob lowe young, Rob  lowe outsiders
Idk about my case tbh. The full morph with the whole face I look like a psl god, 7+ psl.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t