Is it possible to mimic zurzolo’s eyes with eyeliner?

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
Yes yes I know, faggot :soy: :soy: :soy:

But memes aside can you use a thin layer of mascara around the eye for dark eyes? Srs.

i wanted to ask this but i dont want to get called a faggot again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, TheReckons and Kristin
There's a good chance he isn't using eyeliner after viewing multiple pics with different angles and lighting. It seems like he just has naturally thick eyelashes along with natural skin discolouration around the eyes. Eyeliner on guys is usually very easily obvious and uncanny if done for a "natural" look and not for a specific aesthetic so I really wouldn't recommend it.

The horsecel himself tried using it subtly but it's still giga noticeable and awkward looking.

Syrian kohl

Same goes for lash extensions, don't use those either they're very easy to clock.

Your best bet is to curl lashes, use serums to grow them out, and mayb even tint them darker if your lash hair happens to be lighter coloured.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and humanoidsub7
he doesn't use it, i know because t's easy to differentiate from real lashes and waterline pencils/eyeliner
noticeable, purposefully applied eyeliner/eye pencil meant to look noticeable is a unique niche look that can look good depending on the case doe

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and TheReckons
The horsecel himself tried using it subtly but it's still giga noticeable and awkward looking.
can you pls stop insulting him by calling him a horse because as a long midface haver im offended

can you pls stop insulting him by calling him a horse because as a long midface haver im offended
Wasn't sure if his name was blacklisted like another BP TikToker was so hence the nickname that anyone would know him by. I think he's GL regardless of midface length though.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kristin and IAMNOTANINCEL
There's a good chance he isn't using eyeliner after viewing multiple pics with different angles and lighting. It seems like he just has naturally thick eyelashes along with natural skin discolouration around the eyes. Eyeliner on guys is usually very easily obvious and uncanny if done for a "natural" look and not for a specific aesthetic so I really wouldn't recommend it.

View attachment 2710082

Same goes for lash extensions, don't use those either they're very easy to clock.

Your best bet is to curl lashes, use serums to grow them out, and mayb even tint them darker if your lash hair happens to be lighter coloured.
Way too noticeable Jfl

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro