Is it possible to not descend with age?

lerwaf123

lerwaf123

Gold
For example, there are George cloney who got only more attractive with age. Is it possible to not descend with surgeries such as Botox and hair transplants

Attachments

• IMG_0427.jpeg
    IMG_0427.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0428.jpeg
    IMG_0428.jpeg
    183.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
With good genetics and habits, you can prolong your prime but everyone descends eventually.

• +1
Reactions: stranger1616
With good genetics and habits, you can prolong your prime but everyone descends eventually.
How would you describe “good aging genetics”. What do these people have in similar.

its partly about genetics but also about maintaining your looks...

what parts of our appearance are within our control as we age?

1) hair
2) skin
3) Facial structure through plastic surgery
4) fitness

All four can massively help to not descend meaningfully well into your 50s.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
its partly about genetics but also about maintaining your looks...

what parts of our appearance are within our control as we age?

1) hair
2) skin
3) Facial structure through plastic surgery
4) fitness

All four can massively help to not descend meaningfully well into your 50s.
So for example if I were htn-chadlite in my prime. Can I still be on the same level of attractivness in my 40s if I saved all health indicators

• +1
For example, there are George cloney who got only more attractive with age. Is it possible to not descend with surgeries such as Botox and hair transplants
Not possible. The only thing you can do is look better than most people your age but a 21yo HTN will always mog a 43yo you

Can't descend if you never ascended in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: LTN Baguette
So for example if I were htn-chadlite in my prime. Can I still be on the same level of attractivness in my 40s if I saved all health indicators
my dad is literally 69 and gets called good-looking by chicks in their 30s. (he was high htn/chadlite in his prime) Yes it's possible to remain HTN into your 40s lol. Easily.

• Woah
Not possible. The only thing you can do is look better than most people your age but a 21yo HTN will always mog a 43yo you
I mean that young guys will have higher smv but can I stay on in the same level of facial attractiveness, I’m not talking about smv

I mean that young guys will have higher smv but can I stay on in the same level of facial attractiveness, I’m not talking about smv
Like clooney was htn-chadlite in his prime and he's still on that level