Is it possible to outliermax?

G

GrewWrong

Bronze
I think almost everybody knows seemlingy happy non-looksmatches couples.

Can you have influence on being an outlier or is it something you don‘t really have conscious control over?

Maybe other question: Are there any tangible factors that make an outlier an outlier (outlier in the sense of breaking SMV/looks theory)?

Tbh though, I don’t think my question makes a lot of sense lol

Maybe other question: Are there any tangible factors that make an outlier an outlier?

Tbh though, I don’t think my question makes a lot of sense
makes 0 sense

Luck. Thats it.

Trying to outliermaxx is like trying to escape poverty by winning the lottery. You're basically trying to find one foid out of hundreds of thousands that has weird taste in men.

• +1
Reactions: Guest, GrewWrong and androidcel
believe it or not some foids will actually put value on being NT/good personality

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and GrewWrong
Maybe other question: Are there any tangible factors that make an outlier an outlier (outlier in the sense of breaking SMV/looks theory)?

Tbh though, I don’t think my question makes a lot of sense lol
so, exceptions to the general psl and smv rule?
believe it or not some foids will actually put value on being NT/good personality
well because they have their choice of Chads, if she's looking to date, it'll prob come to that.

well...i suppose you could max, find a niche type of foid. i wouldn't entirely focus on that, though. you'd be better off on the looksmaxx route.

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong
well...i suppose you could max, find a niche type of foid. i wouldn't entirely focus on that, though. you'd be better off on the looksmaxx route.
Yeah, good point

I have to admit though that I hope to find that unicorn who doesn‘t place as much importance on looks (even if it sounds bluepilled)

yea its possible, but you have to personalitymaxx to 100 if youre PSL 4 and wanna get with a PSL7+. if youre looking for a girl in PSL 5-6, u need charisma, but it doesnt have to be the best. but the girl also has to be non-shallow.

itsoverbuddyboyo