Is it possible to prevent wide hips

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
Getting lean can make it look less prominent but it’s genetic

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 28896
Not really but you can train your oblique to give an illusion.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
no
your fate is sealed the moment your dad ejaculates in your mom
the amount of money you will have, your genetics( face, iq, nt ness, frame. height health etcc...)the job you will have ... are all predetermined from the start

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Deleted member 29670, Deleted member 28691 and 2 others
most of the variance in hip width between men stems from your bodyfat levels while growing up, those who were obese in their childhood or have naturally higher estrogen conversion end up with wider hips.

• +1
Reactions: king_of_recession
most of the variance in hip width between men stems from your bodyfat levels while growing up, those who were obese in their childhood or have naturally higher estrogen conversion end up with wider hips.
I was never obese. At 11 I had a ripped six pack

I was never obese. At 11 I had a ripped six pack
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7224231/

>The level of adiposity (body fat) in adolescence is reflected in the skeletal build in adulthood. Adult individuals with a history of obesity and associated higher adiposity have a relatively wider pelvis to body height compared to individuals without a history of obesity and normal adiposity.

>The complex regression model (with reduction of dimensionality) including testosterone, estradiol to testosterone ratio and body fat (adolescent and adulthood) was able to describe 54.8% variability of pelvic breadth among males.

• Woah
Reactions: MagaPutinism

>The level of adiposity (body fat) in adolescence is reflected in the skeletal build in adulthood. Adult individuals with a history of obesity and associated higher adiposity have a relatively wider pelvis to body height compared to individuals without a history of obesity and normal adiposity.

>The complex regression model (with reduction of dimensionality) including testosterone, estradiol to testosterone ratio and body fat (adolescent and adulthood) was able to describe 54.8% variability of pelvic breadth among males.
there is a correlation but you can be high e and skinny as a man

Ok. But like I said I was never obese

there is a correlation but you can be high e and skinny as a man
the correlation is pretty strong since it's able to describe 54.8% variability.
Ok. But like I said I was never obese
could just have higher estrogen naturally.

if your father has it you will most likely get it too, and your hips never stop growing.

hip bones can keep growing even as people enter their 70s.

• So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine
the correlation is pretty strong since it's able to describe 54.8% variability.

could just have higher estrogen naturally.

if your father has it you will most likely get it too, and your hips never stop growing.

hip bones can keep growing even as people enter their 70s.
Brutal. How do I check if I’m high e?

Brutal. How do I check if I’m high e?
third party blood test, doesn't cost much anymore, you should be doing it anyway to find out whether your other hormones are in the right spot, check your cholesterol total/ratios/hdl/ldl/triglycerides while you're at it.

third party blood test, doesn't cost much anymore, you should be doing it anyway to find out whether your other hormones are in the right spot, check your cholesterol total/ratios/hdl/ldl/triglycerides while you're at it.
Can’t I just do it for free by asking doctor

you eat pufa ...
you've never had blood-work done nor do you know how to interpret it, you haven't posted your body either, for all those supreme dietary choices you're making you've got nothing to show for it.

Is there any way to increase testosterone naturally besides losing weight? I checked it 1 month ago and at 21 I have T levels of a 50 y.o man

nor do you know how to interpret it
i probably know more than you fron ray peat
you've never had blood-work done nor do you know how to interpret it, you haven't posted your body either, for all those supreme dietary choices you're making you've got nothing to show for it.
dnr i lost 10kg and dont lift + you eating pufa just tells me you probably fall for other jewish memes

Very few men have big hips to the point of looking like a woman unless you have very low t and high estrogen. Just make sure you don’t become obese.