Is it possible to reduce a scar from a Rhino?

DaGullas

DaGullas

Creator of the Di Vaio Pill
Or a scar in general

The scars are internal, right? I got rhino a year ago and have no scar as it was all done through the inside of the nose.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and .👽.
I have it on the inside of a nostril, a small lump
The scars are internal, right? I got rhino a year ago and have no scar as it was all done through the inside of the nose.

Or a scar in general
facial scars are actually a halo on guys and raise smv, but a failo on girls, so unless ur a girl why do u care?

in closed rhinoplasty yes

in open rhinoplasty you'll have one on your collumela so any foid who stands up close will see the scar and then it's over for you

facial scars are actually a halo on guys and raise smv, but a failo on girls, so unless ur a girl why do u care?
Not a good one, its a small lump inside the columella

in closed rhinoplasty yes

in open rhinoplasty you'll have one on your collumela so any foid who stands up close will see the scar and then it's over for you
Ye exactly, but heard it can be diminished or smtg no?

haha i just talk about this on another thread

On the nose its kinda dangerous nah?
don't think so but don't take my word for it. I don't think the surgeon is gonna slip and roast your brain through your nostrils or something.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and DaGullas
Not a good one, its a small lump inside the columella
ah sounds like u have a septal bump, if you have free health care u might be able to get it surgically removed for free if u say its affecting ur breathing

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
ah sounds like u have a septal bump, if you have free health care u might be able to get it surgically removed for free if u say its affecting ur breathing
Can steroid injection remove it?

Laser scar removal. The only way iirc.

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas