Is it possible to remove your tattoos fully?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Is it possible to fully remove all of my tattoos on face, hands, etc? I got them during a schizo episode and regret them now.

Tattsss

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26633, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 24789 and 1 other person
No i wanted to get the ones on my collars removed but they will only turn into light blue blobs now because thin skin there

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
No i wanted to get the ones on my collars removed but they will only turn into light blue blobs now because thin skin there
how do you tell if you have thin skin? also can't you just do unlimited treatments to remove them?

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
With the cost of fully removing them you could get a LL in Turkey.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
how do you tell if you have thin skin? also can't you just do unlimited treatments to remove them?
I mean in the places that are directly above hard bone like ribs too. It's more painful and will easily scar especially if multiple sessions

I mean in the places that are directly above hard bone like ribs too. It's more painful and will easily scar especially if multiple sessions
what about face and hands?

This guy says he did 9 sessions with Picosure

qHNbzXw.jpg

This is 2 sessions with Pico

WIdEYPL.jpg

5 sessions with Picosure

rk0uIgC.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: materialistic
Far Cry 5 main-villain-maxxing

• +1
Reactions: homovirgin
7 sessions with Pico Discovery Plus

BqNJMvZ.jpg

9 treatments

7WN5KEV.jpg

To conclude it might be impossible to remove them fully and there will be a blob left

ubrat mojno,no shrami ostanutsya
osobenno na litse esli tam toje tatu

Looks like a notebook I had in primary school

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26633, forevermirin and Solar
lean into it, certain section of women are into that

nichemaxxing works

qHNbzXw.jpg

WIdEYPL.jpg

5 sessions with Picosure

rk0uIgC.jpg
You're the best infocel out there.

Is it possible to fully remove all of my tattoos on face, hands, etc? I got them during a schizo episode and regret them now.

View attachment 2153971
Yeah, I believe red and yellow ink might be impossible to remove though. You're good if you didn't use those colors.

• +1
One thing you're not considering is the cost. It can cost $150 per treatment just for a small tattoo. For that much area you could be looking at spending $20,000 in total if you want to remove everything using a modern high quality laser, and even then there's no guarantee you'll be able to fully remove it even after 10 treatments.

• +1
You've got bigger problems than tattoos.

Zil LooksOverAll morph1 2742430 philtrum

• JFL
Reactions: ErbCel

qHNbzXw.jpg

WIdEYPL.jpg

5 sessions with Picosure

rk0uIgC.jpg
how long would 9 sessions take?

One thing you're not considering is the cost. It can cost $150 per treatment just for a small tattoo. For that much area you could be looking at spending $20,000 in total if you want to remove everything using a modern high quality laser, and even then there's no guarantee you'll be able to fully remove it even after 10 treatments.
as i said, money isnt an issue.

View attachment 2153971
mirin the frame and phenotype... btw why the fuck did you tattoo a naked woman getting fingered on the right of your stomach... And why did you tattoo beasts bro it's fkn high inhib... Also how did you get rich?

yo is op a larp or is he for real?

View attachment 2153971
Yes its possible mate, but start right now, its à fucking long road, around 2 year + ..

My advice since im like you but started 1 year ago, its start with a Q switch laser for the heavy ink, and finish with pico laser for the finishing touch .

Good luck and never give up

mirin the frame and phenotype... btw why the fuck did you tattoo a naked woman getting fingered on the right of your stomach... And why did you tattoo beasts bro it's fkn high inhib... Also how did you get rich?
i didnt. its a tattoo of an ugly dog (aka me) getting a handy.

Tatttt

also my pheno is shit.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: justleavemealone
  • JFL
Reactions: justleavemealone